Daily Check-in, Friday, December 22, 2023

Good morning ladies! (and almost....Merry Christmas!)

Today's workouts: (longer again...had to start earlier this morning)

Blender- "12 Days of Fitness # 11- Metabolic workout" - 20 min.
Blender- "All About Pushups & Side Lunges" - 28 min.
IFit- "Holiday Walk & Talk with Gideon" treadmill workout - 29 min.

I plan on workouts tomorrow morning (gotta finish up my 12 Days of Fitness) and something short Sun morning., we'll see.

Have a good day!

Good Morning Everyone,

Today I did a Cathe Live - her functional fitness one - 34 minutes (love this) and added on 7 minutes of push-ups from a youtuber. I am heading to Ottawa today for Christmas so I have to get packed. It takes so long to get out of the house but I love the drive. It's not scenic, it's just an escape from my busy life.

Great workout this morning Linda. You did push-ups too.
Anita - I used to do Cathe's Pure Strength workout a lot (is that the one you're referring to?)
Huge workout yesterday Nora. I hope you felt accomplished
Annette - another deer? is this the same son or another son? Gosh, I hope he isn't too shaken. And we call it "calling in" not "calling off" - so interesting. I've never heard that phrase other than calling it off but that means something different.

Have a great day everyone. I won't be working out over the next few days but I will try to check in.

Hi ladies,

Siobhan, same middle son has hit or was hit (in the case of the 1st time deer hit him) by 3 deer. Last time yesterday morning he hit the 2 and killed them both. And almost every place I have worked used 'calling in' to call off.

Today I did Cathe's new Gloved Up and Sweaty and to be honest I was a little disappointed. It was very basic (exception of some low impact burpees), lots of stopping between combos, it just seemed less energetic than Cathe's other kickboxing workouts. And I have only ever had a problem with 1 other Cathe kickboxing workout and that was Kick Max just never liked that one.

So that was roughly 39 minutes, I will do it on days where I am short on time or tired from the day before.

Looks like we have good workouts so far ladies, let's keep up the great work!!

Nice workout Annette, sorry you were disappointed with the new workout, but sounds
like you have a plan to use it on shorter days.

Hello to Nora & Anita! Nice workout this AM Siobhan with a CatheLive.

Change of plans for me, I will be getting my workouts in as planned for Sat. & Sun AM,
but will not be able to check in. I know what my workouts will be, but I won't "bore" you
all with the titles. LOL!

So I want to wish all of you, Siobhan, Annette, Nora & Anita, a very Merry Christmas!
Hope Santa brings everything you wished for! :)

Hi girls

It's late it's been a busy day. I thought I'd possibly get to workout today, but that didn't workout.
No Tabata Friday day:(. I'll see if I can do today's workout tomorrow instead. Nice job on all of today's workouts, Bravo ladies!!!

Have a great evening and Merry Christmas:

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.