Daily Check-in, Friday, December 15, 2023

Good morning girls!

Well, yesterday evening, I made up a new interval workout in the Interval Timer App I have
on my ipad which I call, "12 Days of Christmas- Treadmill & Weight Plate Intervals" so
after I did that, of course, I had to try it out. It is 28 min. of off & on
treadmill with weight plate exercises in between with Christmas music playing thru the
app from my ipad. Each treadmill interval increased by 1 second, 1st one 1:01 up to
1:12 and each different exercise round started at 1 rep with the last & 12th one being
12 reps. It moved fast and was fun! I put in 15 sec. rest periods in between everything
to allow time to transition from treadmill to floor exercises. Anyway, that was a little
extra yesterday.

Today's workouts:

Blender- "12 Days of Fitness # 5- Triceps" - 20 min.
YT-Coach Ali- Core & Back Weight Plate workout - 19 min.
Peloton- 10 min treadmill walk & 5 min. seated stretch

Have a good day all......Anita, again, enjoy your trip!

Good Morning Everyone,

Today I did a mix of Cathe's latest live - total body (43 minutes) + Hoco for about 15 minutes. It felt good to do a longer workout today. Cathe's live was challenging for me.

Great workouts from everyone yesterday (and today, Linda). Sorry you aren't sleeping so well Nora. I feel for you. I hope you slept better last night.

Annette - I looked up your recipe for Texas Brownies. I used to make something similar in my 20's. It's good! And BTW - in the beginning of my baking this year, my stuff wasn't working out either. I gave the ugly cookies (but delicious) to my neighbour. If I am rushed when baking, disaster strikes.

Have a great day friends.

Hi ladies,

I tried salvaging the Texas Brownies but it was to no avail so I dumped the disaster in the trash. The fudge topping went through the marshmallows and into the brownies making the cake brownies into fudge brownies in a bad way. I will try again.

Today I did all of Dana Pieper's Kickbox Challenge and wore my wrist weights for almost the whole thing. It was good and tough at the end. I enjoyed it, thanks again, Siobhan. It also gave me 4309 steps because she keeps your legs moving. So that was 60 minutes.

Nice workouts everyone.

I am getting my hair cut at 3 so gotta scoot and change clothes.

Good evening ladies:)

Linda- Great job on today's workout and including a fun & festive one today with:

Blender- "12 Days of Fitness # 5- Triceps" - 20 min.
YT-Coach Ali- Core & Back Weight Plate workout - 19 min.
Peloton- 10 min treadmill walk & 5 min. seated stretch

Great stuff today, enjoy your evening;)

Siobhan- Awesome job with today's workout with:

Cathe's latest live - total body= 43 min
Hoco= for about 15 min

Thanks, I'm still having sleep issues, I;ll battle through it and get past it.

Annette - Great job on today's workout with:

YT- Dana Pieper's Kickbox Challenge and wore my wrist weights= 60 Min
What fun finding a fun new to you workout, good for you WTG and high fives. Very nicely done, sorry the Texas brownies did not pan out.

Enjoy your evening. On the bright side think of the calories you saved because the brownies didn't work out the way you planned.

Anita- I hope all is well with you. Take care;)

Here's today's workout:

XTrain- D9- Tabatacise= 45 Min
Les Mills Combat- Power Kata= 45 Min 1 pound weighted gloves each hand
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling - INTERVALS Rhythm Ride - 20 min Bike Workout= 24 Min

Merry Christmas

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.