Daily Check - in Fri May 5

I'm back and I did the elliptical work out! It was great! I really enjoyed it and can't wait to be able to try the treadmill one!:+

TTYL!:*

Evening Ladies,

I’m late posting today? How’s everyone? I’ve decided to re-start my 12 week rotation on Monday, due to a crazy week. Don’t you just hate unplanned rest day, I do, I mean its all good. But I like to get my freak on six days a week

I did Low Max this morning, MAN! What a workout I loved it; my legs were shaking during a few of the blast routines. I even like the music; it was rocking

Saturday - GS Legs or either PLB & core 1
Sunday - P90X Shoulders & Arms & Imax 2 (1-5)
Monday – PLB & 30 minute jog

Do you know that the back of my hamstrings are still sore from PLB. I did this workout on Monday, ouch! I could hardly do the kicks from LM. Feels good tho

Teddygirl~

Hello everyone,

Today was a scheduled rest day. I'd type more, but I'm beginning to feel the effects of dinner (sashimi and white wine). :)

TTFN
Pamela

Almost forgot -- yesterday, I did a 3.5 mile run instead of LowMax. It was a so-so run. I think I went out at the wrong time. I didn't get started until 11:40am, so it was 12:30pm when I finished. It was extremely hot, and I felt wiped out before it was finished. I'm definitely sticking with mornings or evenings. Midday in sunny South Florida was brutal. :)

Have a great weekend! Tomorrow is the Air and Sea show at the beach!
Pamela

Daily Check-in

I did the second segment of Total Body Stretching again last night. Today was my rest day, and I enjoyed it to the fullest. I ate some organic supreme dark chocolate with blueberries for a treat. I also purchased an inexpensive RCA compact DVD player during my lunch hour on a whim and was delighted to discover that it plays the High Step Training premixes with smooth transitions between the segments. :) It does not have the nice features of my more expensive Sony player, but it works for this. Now I have a DVD player just for High Step Training premixes. I need to work the premixes into my rotation now. ;-) I returned my Sony combo player Monday night and bought a Sony standalone DVD player. Now I have a VCR and 2 DVD players in my workout area just for Cathe! :)

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.