Daily check-in 09/03/2005

stayfit

Cathlete
Hi good morning. I have posted my message in the hardcore rotation thread. It has been a mistake. Today I will do the GS legs and a cardio premix. I feel my upper body so sore after the GS workouts I have done in the past two days. I love them. Have a great day.

Mariángeles a spanish terminator junkie. :) :)

Today was MM with added decline, incline and supine chest presses; 1 hour homemade step tape , 30 minutes elliptical (for kness), and coremax and stretchmax (all back-to-back). Then I have to go get my drivers licence renewed. I figure with all this exercise I wont mind standing in line and I will be too tired to complain. Afterwards, I may treat myself to a little shopping at marshall Fields.

Happy workouts everyone.:)

Wow, is everyone sleeping in?

Today I did 30 minutes on the treadmill and core #1, on the #3 HC rotation. Tonight I will do a stretch max.

Have a great day everyone!

Today I am doing S&H Legs & Shoulders. I really need the stress relief... I was trapped in traffic for SIX HOURS last night!!! Needless to say, I did NOT go to the office today. Ugh, I am so sick of winter I could cry!

Marie

Hi.

Last night was PLB up only. I couldn't do the ball work even though it looked wonderfully painful to me! lol Then I did the SB combo premix for cardio. Second time doing that one...had a lot of fun now that I was more familiar with the steps.

Tonight is cardio only...

Have a great work out!

~Wendy~

I smoked my last cigarette on March 17, 2004 at 10:00 pm!

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?WENDYMIN

http://lilypie.com/days/050519/1/0/1/-5/.png[/img][/url]

Good morning ladies!

A glorious morning it is!!

Last night Hubby went out to Dick's sporting goods and bought us a Power Tower Station, for chin up's dips and abs, and we ordered (((((((((((((P90X))))))))))))))) last night!!
OH MY, OH MY, I AM A HAPPY GIRL TODAY!!!!!!!!!!

Today:
Circuit Max
Gym Style: Back, Shoulders and biceps:

*** Has anyone ever heard of Carbon Monoxide used to treat fish for color preservation????????????????

I hope everyone has a great workout and a great day!!!

:) ;-) :D :p :9 :7 :+

Hello Ladies!
Today I did premixes off HSTA. Warm-up 5 min., Cardio 12,Lower 13(using 25lb db & 40lb bb), Cardio & Lower 26 (using 20lb db & 40lb bb). All I can say is Wow!! My legs are cooked!}( I did All Step Abs and then cool down. I will definitely do this one again!:)

Have a great HUMP DAY!!:)

Morning Everyone,

I will be doing GS Chest & Triceps plus CoreMax 1 tonight.

Everyone is doing some great w/o's

Denise, P90X is on my wish list also. Can't spend too much money now, we are saving for our trip to Disney in Oct! How big is the Tower Stations? I know there has been many suggestions on other items you could also use instead of the tower.

Have a great day!

Laurie Mac

Laurie Mac,

The power tower station is not too huge, but doing a full chin up or pull up will get my head pretty darn close to the ceiling(If I can actually do a pull up or chin up that is...)I would say that the power tower is at least 7 1/2 foot high at least.
I spent about 20 minutes arranging my exercise room,to fit everithing in!!! LOLOL
I am such a freak! It all fits and I still have plenty of room to do step and or hi/lo...Happy happy joy joy!!!!!!! YEAH!!

I don't think that one of those pull up bars in the door way would work, my hubby is over 200lbs and I don't think it would have held him very well without destroying the door frame..

Hi everybody,

I did PUB shoulders then did a hodge podge mix of leg work. Starting with PLB floorwork only (no stability ball using the step) but with ankle weights on, then did Legs & Glutes standing thigh extensions and leg lifts, then onto Kick Max's leg conditioning drills which really fried my legs after everything else I had done.:eek: :eek: Then did some glute exercises on the stability ball for a grand total of 60 min. worth of shoulder and leg(mostly leg) work.:D :) No cardio, so I can give my toe and foot a rest.:p

Hope you all have a great workout!!:D

Hi Ladies,

I'm back. I did yoga on monday, I ran 5 miles on Tuesday and I will be spinning and doing yoga tonight. I have also signed up for the Rock and Roll marathon in San Diego on June 5th and the New York marathon on November 6th, so I have my work cut off for. I have been depressed after my fall and also I got a promotion at work that came with more responsibilities and have not been able to check in, but I'm caught up now. It's nice to be back.

Josie

Hi everyone,

Firstly would like to apologize me for no posting here.I had very bad last week-my father-in-law-has injuried his hip and has died last Thursday. It was very sad week.I have did my rotations but I was not able to posting here.

So, i'm able now to following with this check-in. I did this morning GS Chest and triceps and two segments from Total ab workout(Tom Holland).

I have one question for Denise.You have asked me about Spinervals-I don't know if there's exactly spinnig workout.You can find the information on the web: wwww.spinervals.com .I'm interested on these Spinnig workouts you have mentioned.

Mariángeles,I'm glad to hear you're better with your pain and you're doing your workouts. :)

Have a nice day;

Marketa

Hi all,

Marketa, sorry to hear about your father-in-law. My mother-in-law broke her hip last October and has been wasting away ever since. She is to the point where she cannot get out of bed, a do not resucitate order is taped to the refrigerator, and the family is just waiting for her to die. Sadly she told my father-in-law that she didn't know that dying was going to be so hard. I don't know which situation is worse.

On a brighter note, today I did a combination of MM and HSC legs plus MM abs. It didn't seem like enough, but I was pushed for time this morning. I'll see how I feel tomorrow.

Tracy

Marketa, I'm new here and you don't know me, but I'm sending my deepest condolences on your loss.

Tracy, it sounds like you're going through a rough time too. Sending good thoughts.

Well, I didn't feel like working out tonight, but I started KPC and once I started I got right into it. And once again, I managed to do all the pikes on the ball at the end:)

I hope everyone has a great evening/night.

I know it's Thursday morning now but I had to post for yesterday, I just got off of work and I'm doing my inspirational reading.LOL.

I hated, hated hated, hated, got mad at the darn step and it's only the begining of Cardio Fusion. Oh Gravy. You guys, This stuff is rediculously hard for me. The up, the turn, then the shuffle, and the instep touch, man, I was too pissed at her cause I could not get it. pushed the step to the side and had to try on the floor. HOw was my day,I'm not happy when I don't get it. Mind you now, this is my first time doing cardio fusin.

~~tytbody~~
Working towards Perpetual Motion

I know it's Thursday morning now but I had to post for yesterday, I just got off of work and I'm doing my inspirational reading.LOL.

I hated, hated hated, hated, got mad at the darn step and it's only the begining of Cardio Fusion. Oh Gravy. You guys, This stuff is rediculously hard for me. The up, the turn, then the shuffle, and the instep touch, man, I was too pissed at her cause I could not get it. pushed the step to the side and had to try on the floor. HOw was my day,I'm not happy when I don't get it. Mind you now, this is my first time doing cardio fusin.

~~tytbody~~
Working towards Perpetual Motion

Marketa,

I am so sorry to hear about your father-in-law!!!(((((((((HUgs))))))))) I am sure it has been rough on you, you poor thing..try to keep your chin up. I am glad to see you back, we have missed you!! : )

Please refresh my memory on the spinning thing?
I don't have any videos or anything, but I have a ton of music to spin to. It all depends on if you are able to do your own profiles, or if you need to watch someone else in a class, or on a video. I have never thought of making any Spinning video's...hummmmmmmmmmmmm interesting idea though.

Have a great day sweetie! Glad you are back!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.