Cycle Max Application form

FitChick25

Cathlete
Hi there,

The announcement for the Cycle Max casting call mentioned that an application form would be sent out to the RTers via e-mail and needs to be returned by 6/25. Has anyone gotten one yet? My e-mail has been quirky lately and I just want to make sure I didn't miss it. Thanks! :)

P.S. 51 days to go! Eeeee!:D

There's an application form for Cycle Max under the Disney RT thread. I think that's the same one we're supposed to fill out.

Can someone from Cathe.com confirm?

Also, it'd help to have a new deadline. I wrote and asked and they said that June 25 was no longer the deadline.

Thanks!

Hi there,

The announcement for the Cycle Max casting call mentioned that an application form would be sent out to the RTers via e-mail and needs to be returned by 6/25. Has anyone gotten one yet? My e-mail has been quirky lately and I just want to make sure I didn't miss it. Thanks! :)

P.S. 51 days to go! Eeeee!:D

We're just doing the Disney application right now. After the Disney Road Trip we will put up the Glassboro Road trip Cycle Max application.

Debbie, I sure did get in but I didn't fill out an application for Cycle Max. Don't want to take away a spot for someone that is much more qualified. Now of there was a Step Max audition.....That would be whole different story :p

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.