Cross Train Xpress ever DOD?

ASand

Cathlete
I've been hearing a lot of comments about Leaner Legs and was wondering if this one comes around on Deal of the Day ever; I don't recall seeing it anytime lately.

Thanks!

It just might show up. Someone asked on another post about Low Impact Series as deal of the day and it showed up the next morning.

Yes, it definitely does come up once in a while. I bought it as a DOTD a few months ago, and have loved the workouts I've tried from the package.

I love leaner legs. CTX is a very good series. X-train has a similar structure in terms of muscle group split and the frequency of the workout. It's a high rep for upper body. ;-). Lot of partial and negative reps :)

It was on DDO T D about 1-2 weeks ago.
Check the deal daily, sure it will turn up. ;-)

All the best,

Last edited:
Ok everyone......do I or don't I get the CTX DOD? I am hesitant to get it because the new workouts are sooooo close to my door. But I've heard many good things about CTX. Fill me in please. Thanks!

At that price, definitely get it. This was one of my first cathe workouts. i have used it time and time again. The workouts are about 30 minutes of cardio and 15 min. of weights. the cardio is awesome. The weights are awesome. it is a nice goto workout when you know you only have a short amount of time and don't want to waste time figuring out what to do.

CTX

I have tried cardio 10-10-10 and Kickbox segments. I liked it.

I love lifting segments a lot:):):):).
What I particularly love is the eccentric/negatives rep segments for both legs and upper body. Those who like to play with the ability to improve muscle tensions will love this:D:D:D. Sounds crazy but yes, I am not going to lie I do love eccentric reps now and then:D:D This always leave me with DOMS lasting for days:cool::cool:

Lunges: Eccentric 4 counts down 4counts up then it goes to 3 counts up and down oh boy---Enough said

Well you can not go wrong adding CTX at this price!

Last edited:
Thanks everyone! I needed the justification! Grateful dog.......I did it,.did it, did it! Cathe withdrawals!!!

Hey 2121......thanks for the info! I got it and I'm absolutely loving it along with the newest workouts! An excellent buy on Cross train xpress. You gave a good review of cross train and I appreciate it!

Hey 2121......thanks for the info! I got it and I'm absolutely loving it along with the newest workouts! An excellent buy on Cross train xpress. You gave a good review of cross train and I appreciate it!

You're welcome! Thanks for the thanks. I honestly feel like my posts are "thread killers".
Melissa

Hey 2121......not a thread killer at all!! These days I always check customer reviews for many, many purchases. Your review was informative and to the point. I'm sure I'm not alone when I say I appreciate it.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.