Creatine?

my husband used creatine for awhile and he certainly gained some muscle mass but also strength.

i asked him- and he said, you will gain muscle mass using creatine. he took a large amount in his smoothies in the beginning and then started a maintenance program.

I tried it when I first started lifting about 18 years ago. I took it for more than a year & didn't really notice any significant gains. I was in college at the time & decided that for the ridiculous price it just wasn't worth it, unless you're considering entering a competition.

I've been all natural ever since & see my best strength gains with consistency & really pushing myself to lift heavy.

I was drinking a creatine drink after my workouts and felt bloated and gassy and generally uncomfortable. Did some research and found out these symptoms are very common in women. They recommended a special creatine formula made just for women without all the bloat. It's called Kre-a Fem and is available on bodybuilding.com. I have been taking it one pill preworkout and one post workout. There is no stomach issues any more for me I love it!!! Check out the info and see if it sounds like something for you. Good luck!!!! Teresa

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.