Crazy Strong & Loving It Sunday Oct 18th

I got up and did about 35 mins of Cardio Fusion (basically just the step) then back and biceps premix from 4DS + same muscles from MM. Now I'm about to head to Hot Springs (about an hour away) for my niece's 5th bday party.

Wendy - as for weights after the race, I don't know if I'm an animal or just plain nuts. I didn't realize how tired I was from the race until yesterday around 8 when we got up to leave from our friends' house where we had gone to watch the AR vs FL game. I had been on the go from 6am until we sat down at their house and just had no idea how fatigued I was! So doing the weights, I guess I must have just been in a daze still. LOL. Hope your workout was a good one!

Heather

All righty - Disc 4 done! That was a good one, too. And I have had slight DOMS in my back and triceps the last couple of days. And my legs have been fatigued I think from STS and doing Mindy's step workouts in addition.
Chris - Yes, I think its her interval and action packed or something.. it's the one where she talks about her nipples. THAT was so funny - I recall it being mentioned on here before. She is just such a ball of energy - I do enjoy her step. Maybe I'll try her hi/lo at your recommendation...actually, maybe I'll just preview it while I ride the bike! And I hope you have good weather for your walk today. Did the boys go with you or did you drop them at your mom's?
Heather - enjoy your birthday party. And get your rest!
Roxie and Belinda - I hope you guys are recovering and taking care of yourselves today. Get better!
Debbie - is this the weekend your mom comes home or next? If the weather stays dry the next couple of hours, I may ride my 7yo DD to a birthday party here in town at a pizza place. Only about 1.5 miles away. Just a little scooty-scoot for us!
Have a great afternoon, girls.....

Good evening girls!;)

This month I'm doing Cathe's October '09 rotation.

Here's my short workout for today:

Butts & Guts -Stability Ball Abs Only=15 Min
Calories burned= 123

Its nice if I have to workout on a seventh day that its a really short one like this. I do love Butts & Gutts and especially the two ab sections on it. Its a keeper!

Seeya all at tomorrow's checkin.

Hugs!;):)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.