CRAZY STRONG & LOVING IT FOR AUGUST 7, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning ladies,

My workout for today will be M2 D 21:D

Hi and Welcome, Andrea!

I have to go and pick up my new glasses in Bamberg today:D Not sure, if I get my workout in before or after!

Have a great weekend and workout, everyone!

Good Morning!!!

Good Morning Everyone,

yesterday afternoon I was able to go for a power walk with my mom for 45 minutes so that was a nice addition to my yoga.

This morning I got early before my 2 kids and did an exercise video on fittv (ondemand). I think it was called red hot cardio (cheezy name). It had Nicole Eggert from Baywatch in it. It was about 25 minutes but good. Not as fast paced as Cathe but I did airborne jacks, mountain climbers, squat thrusts, and plyo jacks. It was a nice change. I've been trying to do new workouts and try new instructors to keep my motivation up.

Anyways, it's off to the wadding pool with my kids, some friends, and their kiddos. I will try to get in an ab workout when I get home later.

Hope everyone has a great weekend :)

Good morning!

CCV1 done. Off to pick up DD from her sleep-over then later I'll do Butts & Guts. I haven't done that one in a long time. I'm a little scared...:p

Good Morning,

This morning I went for a 2 mile walk and it was hot and humid then I did CLX Extreme Abs. I am babysitting 2 18 month olds and a 3 year old for a couple of hours this afternoon then I will do CLX Lean Phase 3 and I am hoping DH and I can go for a bike ride tonite.

Walk Stats:
35 min
32 in the zone
142 min hr
162 max hr
238 cals burned.

Abs:
16 min
4 in the zone
114 min hr
154 max hr
73 cals burned.

Belinda-have fun picking out new glasses.

Andrea-good job with your workout nothing wrong with changing things up hope to see you do abs later remember to post it so I can see that it was done.

Melissa-good job with your workout and good luck with B&G later.

Hi everyone...

After a busy morning (my Saturdays are very busy with tighter schedules), I did TURBO FIRE 30 Class. I think I said yesterday how this month's TF Rotation is a bit repetitive. And I was getting a tiny "dread" thinking about doing the same "Class" again, over and over. A TF friend gave me the idea of using the "amp up the music" option to make it feel fresher. Well, that's what I did! And it worked!! Definitely gave it a little bit of a new feel. So I think I can get through this next week, and then I'll be on to "recover" week #8 (which is a variety of cardios + stretching).

So yes, I had a FUN FUN TF workout. I actually was missing it yesterday, since I did Step Blast. The music amped up had me dancing (jumping!) all over the place. Loved it!!!

Belinda: You're getting towards the end of M2, right? You're flying!!! Hope your sinuses are better today?

Roxie: You are one busy girl!!! I got tired reading your post!

Andrea: In case you needed some more motivation to get Turbo Fire, I absolutely LOVE it! Have you done any Turbo jams before? Do you like Chalene? I love her and find her totally motivating, but 99% of me pushing myself harder on the the Turbo Fires is the MUSIC. I LOVE it! And my body has a mind of it's own when I get into it. ... It is fun to mix it up and keep it new. There is a lot on On Demand for fitness stuff. but they seem to run shorter.

Melissa: So your DD survived the sleepover? B&G is a good one, but you will be walking funny tomorrow, guaranteed!!! But i love the lower body work. Esp the standing stuff, I hardly feel like i'm working my lower body, since there's so much variety in the moves.

Nora: Hi-5's on FIRE 55 CLASS!!!! It is fun stuff!!! and amazing how many calories you burn with it. My TF BFF!!!

*waves* to Debbie, Jo, Jessica, and Heather!!

Hi ladies - looks like everyone is in full swing today! I got in a 4 mile run. I really felt great except for the flipping heat. OMG thought I was going to just fall out when I got inside - but other than that, it was a run all day long kind of run.

I also got in chest and back and abs all 3 x 10 except the last back part which was 3 x 8 b/c I went heavier

Flye into press - 25's

Double-arm rows into band pulldowns - 25's and blue band

Incline flye into press - 25's

Pullovers into under hand DB rows - 30 for pullover and 30's for rows

Pushups with toes on ball - 24
Y's with green band - 10
T's with green band - 10

Then a variety of stability ball and weighted ab work.

I have been enjoying the pool but need to get a few chores done now.

Good Afternoon,

Kids just left the twins are so precious. DH told me today that he ordered Turbo Fire the entire package for my b-day thats in September so I should have it this week or next I am so excited.

Hi girls!;)

I just finished my workout, YAY!! I plan to take tomorrow off as a rest day.

Here's today's workout:

Turbo Fire- Fire 45 Class= 47 Min
Calories burned= 578
Met Value= 9.0
I used 1lb each hand weighted gloves during the first half of the workout.

Turbo Fire- Core 20 Class= 20 Min
Calories burned= 123
Met Value= 4.50
I used beachbody red resistance tubing equivalent of 30# resistance.

Belinda- Great job on STS M2 D 21 you are so conquering STS! WTG!!!!

Andrea- It sounds like a very challenging but short workout you did today, excellent job! Keep up the great job of working out;)

Melissa- Ooh, CCV1 I so love CC. Great workout you got in with that. You plan to be brave and tackle Butts & Guts, that's a killer I don't blame you being a little intimidated by that one its a toughie. There are premixes on that one too. I've never done the entire workout all the way through on that one. I've always done the premixes or alternated abs on it. Its a really great workout with lots of options. Have a great day!;):)

Roxie- YAY!!! Your so awesome with your workouts today, already done a 2 mile walk, and then CLX Extreme Abs, and later CLX Lean Phase 3. Bravo, girl!! ^^^5's:eek::):cool: Have fun with the babies, they are so much fun and enjoy the cuteness overload of three little ones. ;) Oh YAY, another Turbo Fire person in the fold. You'll have a blast and its so much fun you don't realize your exercising, I love that part. What a great Birthday present your hubby got you. Happy birthday early! :):eek:

Chris- Wow, great tip to use the amp up option on TF! I'll have to remember that one. I'd also say that if you have 1lb each weighted gloves wearing those while doing TF will definitely ramp up the workout and the sweat level. LOL!! WTG, on Turbo Fire 30 Class, that's awesome!!!:eek: I hope you can get past the hectic day and find some time to rest and relax. Keep up the TF fun my TF BFF!;

Heather- You go girl with the 4 mile run today in the heat, no less!:eek: Then you did Chest, Back and Abs. OMG you did 24 Pushups on the ball from your toes:eek: I'm so not worthy! Wow!!! Killer workout for you today, WTG!!:cool:

Ok girls, that's it for me today. I plan to take tomorrow as my rest day and will be gearing up for week #7 of Turbo Fire and starting again STS Meso 2. So I'd better take a day to rest up before starting that. I'll see everyone at Monday's check in have a great weekend!;):cool:

Hugs!;):)

Nora

Did my ab workout!!

Hi everyone,

Just reporting that I did my Cathe Ab circuit workout. I did the pilates one, 20 minutes. While looking through my DVDs I found my insanity. I think I am going to give that a shot tomorrow. I started it back in May but got bored of the same workouts so I didn't finish the rotation. But very intense workouts so I'll do one tomorrow I think.

Good evening,

Melissa - the Viper is a tough one, wtg! I agree, you are a nut! Nice job on CCV1 today.

Jessica - glad you well rested. Nice workout this morning.

Heather - good job with SB yesterday. Nice job on that 4 mile run and UB today.

Hi and welcome, Andrea! Nice job on that walk. and cardio. Have fun with Insantity tomorrow. I keep forgetting I have those workouts too:eek:

Chris - sorry, you had a rough night. Hope it's a better one today. Nice job, on SB todya. I hope I make it through STS, lol. Glad you son light camp. Glad it helped to get you through TF today. How long are you still doing TF?

Nora - glad you still enjoy TF. Nicely done on your workout. I was wondering about KCM new workouts, awww.....I just orderd Cathe's new workouts, lol!

Roxie - awesome job yesterday and today. You are rocking it, girl!

Hallo to Jo and Debbie!

Good night, girls!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.