CRAZY STRONG & LOVING IT FOR APRIL 8, 2011

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Hi and good morning,

I will do D33 (SBT) today!

I will be back to catch up on perosnals, had a busy day yesterday!

Hi ladies! I'm back - SO sorry for being away for so long! Heather reminded me that I needed to get back on here, so I'm back. I had good reason for being so absent though, I swear. I ended up sick for about three weeks (with a trip to Jamaica in between) and was basically sidelined for at least two weeks, no workouts at ALL. Huge change for me. But, I'm SO happy to report that I'm back and feeling MUCH more me again. Finally! Heather's had to endure my endless whining about it, so thanks for putting up with me girl. ;-)

I've started a new weight rotation - my own version, for the first time actually! I'll start sharing it next week, but it's basically three weight workouts a week, done endurance style. And if this week's DOMS are any proof, I'm loving it and have learned really quickly that I can kick my own butt with weights, no help needed! haha. I also finally got back to running yesterday and had a really solid 5 miler, even though it was really much harder than it should've been if I hadn't been out of it for 3 weeks!

So that's it for me in a nutshell - I promise to be more regular here next week! I am sure you've all been kicking the crap out of your workouts! :)

Happy Friday!

Good Morning,

Tonite for me is Gilads Vol 1 Hamstrings, Butt, Abs and Obliques. I am also going to go for a walk after work suppose to be nice later this afternoon. DH has been home all week so its been really hard getting up but he is back on a route next week so it should be easier for me.

Jess-welcome back glad to hear you are on the mend. Hope you had a blast in Jamacia.

Belinda-good job with your workout.

Sorry for the late checkin. I went to the gym at lunch and did upper body (including abs) and a little bit on the elliptical.

3x8

SS#1
Incline chest flye - 25's
Incline DB chest press - 25's

SS#2
Incline curls - 15's (did this with bench on incline not ball, started in hammer then rotated at the top, wish I had my weighted gloves, could have done 16 I think)
Lateral raises - 12's

SS#3
Lying DB triceps ext - 15's
Pullovers - 30

It was a pretty good workout I think. Already feeling it my bis and shoulders.

Happy Friday!!!!

Hi Girls!

Today I did Double Upper Body Premix from Push/Pull. NICE workout! The second set was challenging! ... I also did 10 minutes of Exhale Core Fusion Thighs/Glutes. I think I likey!!! This was my first time with it.

NICE workouts today girls!!!
Welcome back, Jess!!!!

Tonight is my oldest son's first "date" Dance. It's a Sadie Hawkins dance, they're having it at a country club with dinner. I'm so freakin excited about it! I'm trying not to overdo it , because he'll push me away. BUT I'M SO EXCITED!:eek:

Okay, better go get my chores done!

Ohh!! So excited that you tried core fusoin! Is that the only one you have or did you get others too? Love it!

Hi Girls!

Today I did Double Upper Body Premix from Push/Pull. NICE workout! The second set was challenging! ... I also did 10 minutes of Exhale Core Fusion Thighs/Glutes. I think I likey!!! This was my first time with it.

NICE workouts today girls!!!
Welcome back, Jess!!!!

Tonight is my oldest son's first "date" Dance. It's a Sadie Hawkins dance, they're having it at a country club with dinner. I'm so freakin excited about it! I'm trying not to overdo it , because he'll push me away. BUT I'M SO EXCITED!:eek:

Okay, better go get my chores done!

Hi girls!

Sadly I must confess I didn't workout today and won't tomorrow due to some soreness in my right knee. It maybe just tight muscles or tendonitis either way I need to rest and just the thought of anything impact makes me want to whince in pain. I did plan on starting a rest and recovery week on monday, but I will just start it now. I don't know if it will be longer, and don't know if I could stand not to workout that long, we'll just see how one week off works first. I do plan to still check in though every day like usual.

I didn't make it back last night for personals and I apologize for that. I had a laundry crisis. Yep, our dryer died and I do at least three loads of laundry a day so this was an emergency. DH and I did find a killer deal on one at Home Depot, yeah! We did need it right away and needed to pick it up ourselves haul it home and haul out our old one then put in the new one and level everything. So, I was doing that last night when I'd thought I'd just be watching tv and doing personals, so I did have a good excuse.:p

I will comeback later for personals, if it kills me!:):p

Hugs to everyone and happy Friday!;):)

Nora

Good Evening,

Tonite I did Gilad Vol 1 Hamstrings, Buttocks, Abs and Obliques but it seemed more like back work. I didn't get to walk the weather just never better and it was suppose to be in the 70's today but barely made it into the 50's.

Stats:
21 min
17 in the zone
126 min hr
158 max hr
120 cals burned.

Nora-sounds like you really need that rest week.

Hi girls!

I'm back late for personals.

Belinda- Awesome job on ME abs and D33, you are rockin' those workouts girl! Bravo!!;):)

Jessica- Welcome back! I hope your feeling better now. Wow, Jamaica I always think about that movie "Cocktails" and the great Beach Boys song "Kokomo" I hope you were able to enjoy Jamaica inspite of it all. Oh, you'll be pleased to know I ordered the remaining Core Fusion dvds so now I have all of them, thanks to your rave reviews and fitness enabling, LOL!!! Have a great evening and enjoy being back.;)

Roxie- I've never tried Gilad but have seen clips of his video's and they look good. I'm sure you'll have a great workout with Gilads Vol 1 Hamstrings, Butt, Abs and Obliques and a fab walk after supper. Sounds like great stuff to me, I'm seriously having workout envy oh well. Have a great night and well done girlfriend!:)

Heather- Wow, another amazing kick butt workout for you today. Girl, your doing such an awesome job with your workouts definitely gold medal worthy. WTG!!!!

Chris- I'm excited for you about your oldest having a date for Sadie Hawkins dance. I'm sure I'd be right there beside you excited too, what fun hope you have a camera ready to go for the special occasion.:) Great workout too! I see you did Double Upper Body Premix from Push/Pull. NICE workout and Exhale Core Fusion Thighs/Glutes. It is amazing in such a short amount of time working out with Core Fusion and you feel muscles you didn't know existed. I was stunned that in just 10 or 20 minutes or whatever time allows you get a serious muscle workout. I love the flexibility on time which makes it excuse proof, love that part. I'm such a workout junkie!:eek: I'm happy for your trying out Core Fusion, and I warn you its addictive, but good enjoy!;)

Hello's, hugs, and waves to : Debbie & Jolene, have a great evening.

Hugs to everyone!;):)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.