Covid

randidiane

Cathlete
I got covid 2 weeks ago then it turned into Bronchitis;( I havnt worked out in 2 weeks! Anyone have any tips on how to start out again? I know I should start off slow. I still feel a tiny bit of tightness in chest.
Thank you!

What you can do to start back is LITE series with lower weights. If you think about doing cardio is when you feel like it is hard to breathe just pause the workout. Let yourself rest and come back to it.

Total Body Sculpting is a good one. And Upper body sculpt from basic step and body fusion.

Hopes this helps.

((Hugs)) I would follow what your doctor/nurse advises and keep a very close eye on heart rate.
You already know I'm sure, but with any fluid on lungs, you need to be very careful.

I strongly urge you to consult with your physician/cardiologist before you engage in any strenuous physical activity. Experiencing chest pain is not a thing to shrug off. We now know that COVID (as well as the COVID shot) can cause heart inflammation/myocarditis and blood clotting. This is no joke. At minimum, I'd ask your doctor for a D-Dimer test to see if you have had any clotting issues, and definitely discuss the chest pain with them.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.