Compilation DVD with "finished product" step routines

elsie3

Cathlete
I love to do Cathe's older workouts like Power Max and Step Works, but I find that they aren't intense enough during the learning portion of the step routines--even on an 8" step. I find myself modifying with power moves when I can. But the completed segments are usually intense enough for a moderate workout. Also, when you've had the workouts for a long while, you don't need to be "taught" the routine, and it gets a little boring until it's all put together.

I just have to add that I thought I was going to die the first time I did Power Max (my first Cathe workout), and I never dreamed I'd see the day that I considered it to be relatively easy. So if you're new to Cathe, just hang in there!

I would love to have a DVD with all the completed step segments from all of Cathe's workouts--just the "finished products" from each workout. Something similiar to Step Blast and Rhythmic Step where all the finished products are put together. Each segment could be chaptered so that you could design any workout of any length you wanted. It would be fabulous for cardio add-ons. And the variety would be so fun!

RE: Compilation DVD with

I agree! A compilation DVD with completed workouts would be perfect for me too.

>I just have to add that I thought I was going to die the first time >I did Power Max (my first Cathe workout), and I never dreamed I'd >see the day that I considered it to be relatively easy.

Power Max was my second Cathe workout. I never thought I'd get the choreography and now I can do it in my sleep. BTW IMAX 1 was my first. Talk about starting off with a bang!

FitDoggie

"The reward for work well done is the opportunity to do more."

RE: Compilation DVD with

I agree too!! I love the Terminator all cardio workout with the mix of Cardio & Weights step and IMAX intervals. I think your step work is the best on the market and you have great combos from all of your step rountines to use in some compilation step workouts.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.