Commit to get Fit & Lean January 2016 - 2026

Hi,

I did live zoom dancing and Pilates. I wasn’t in the mood to do LMR Yoga. I think I get enough stretching with Pilates.

Debbie - you must be exhausted from all the cleaning and traveling. I always get lots of streps at the airport. Thank you for letting me know about Cookie. How did I miss that?

Good night.
 
Hi,

Today was a rainy day. We cleaned out some closets and ran errands. It looks like rain for the next few days to a week. We would leave but we came here earlier because our DS needs us for babysitting when we retur. I don’t remember this much rain in FL. We w make the best of it.

Belinda - Great job with zoom dance & Pilates. I‘m sure Zoom dance puts you in a good mood. How is your dd feeling?

Waves hi to Cookie

Goodnight:)
 
Hi,

Today I did LMR UP plus Pilates for the abs.

Debbie - that’s all you can do to make the best of it. Hopefully the weather is getting better, it is FL. Enjoy your stay. Today was very nice outside.

Waving Hi to Cookie.

Goodnight.
 
Hi,

Today was a walk on the beach in between the rain. Our guest bed finally came in, I made the appointment last week. Wouldn’t you know it the elevators will be down when they are scheduled to arrive. The company is trying to switch time (fingers crossed).

Belinda - Great job with LMF UP plus Pilates for abs. How is Sadie doing?

Waves hi to Cookie

Goodnight:)
 
Hi,

Today I did live zoom dance classes. I ran out of time doing Pilates.

My permanent brace broke again. I had to see the orthodonist to get it fixed. The girl that fixed my braces, said the wire is too short behind my tooth, it should be a little longer across :( the bonding keeps breaking off, it shouldn’t. She made a note if it‘s happening again, they have to put a longer permanent wire in. I can’t have this happening every 2 weeks. Fingers crossed this will hold this time.

Debbie - glad you got a walk in yesterday. Yeah, on your guest bed arriving. Fingers crossed no problem with the elevator. Sadie is doing great. Thanks for asking.

Hi Cookie.

Good night.
 
Hi,

Another rainy day, DH was mentioning we should just go home, but it supposed to clear up next week. We decided to go to a local gym, I did upper body. DH hurt his shoulder hopefully not too serious.

Belinda - Great job with zoom dancing. Hopefully the wire will hold this time. Your right it’s too much to keep going back, also if you are on vacation or out of town it would be a problem.

Waves hI to Cookie

Goodnight:)
 
Evening,

Today I did LMR LB plus pilates for the core and hips. I am looking seeing the end of the LMR rotation. One more week.

DD and I got our hair done today, we also went out for a late lunch. Had a great time.

Debbie - sorry your DH hurt this shoulder I hope it’s noting serious. That is a good point about my wires breaking while I am on vacation. I didn’t think about that. You are right that would be a problem.

Good night.
 
Hi,

Today was a walk on the beach. We had a break from the rain but should get better by Monday. We waited around for blind/shade measurement's but they never showed. I am using Lowes and apparently it’s a 3td party company. I‘m going to complain tomorrow.

Belinda - Great job with LMR LB & Pilates. It’s so nice you and dd went to get your hair done and for lunch.

Waves hi to Cookie

Goodnight:)
 

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.

Top