Commit to get Fit & Lean January 2016 - 2024

Sorry didn't hit post yesterday. Did a walk yesterday morning and shoulders. Today was not at all pleasant for a walk but did get in a back workout. Had a bad storm yesterday afternoon and am supposed to have another one this afternoon/evening.

Deb, glad your mom is doing okay. How's your tooth? Does your gym have air conditioning? Haven't done high reps in a long time. I should pull it out again.

Belinda, hope Sadie does okay with the shots at the vet. Yes, I signed up when JS first started it. I didn't realize what the current price is, but she is constantly posting new material.

Hi,

Today I did ALL-FITNESS LEVELS Butt & Shoulders AMRAP Workout *LOW IMPACT* | STF - DAY 48.

Debbie - great job on that walk at the gym and HR. Glad to hear your mom is doing well. The reason I ask, I saw someone mention it on FB. I remember not having enough time to shower, too many people using the shower. I also used baby wipes. Glad you signed up for the facebook group.

Cookie - thank you. Sadie did great with all her shots. Keep JS, you wont get it for that price again. I would sign up not for $300.

Good night.

Hi,

Today was a walk at the gym & core workout. It is boring for me to walk at the gym:(. A few days wouldn’t be bad but this heat wave is lasting long. Last year we only had a couple of 90 degree days. I think I heard we have had over 11 so far.

Belinda - I liked the name of your workout. It would stress me out about the shower so that’s why I don’t try. I do enjoy it when I get to take one before dinner:). Nice to hear Sadie did well with her shots.

Cookie - Great you are getting walks in outside. I’m not a morning person but considering it, if the heat doesn’t let up next week;). Are you getting rain from the hurricane? I am growing bone where my tooth was but will look again in 2 months before the next steps.

Goodnight:)

Hi,

Today is a rest day from Sydney C. I did some stretching.

Debbie - it was a good workout. Yeah, it would stress me out about the shower too. Is it normal. To grow a bone where your tools was?

Cookie - I hope you had an amazing day and workout today.

Good night.

'Evening! Got in a walk early this morning. Took the afternoon off work and a colleague and I went to see the NYC Ballet. It was very beautiful.

Deb, glad to hear you're developing bone there. We had a lot of rain on Tuesday, I mean a lot! Yesterday was a good amount, but today was only a bit. Very humid here. I'm forcing myself to be a morning person, I would much prefer to drink coffee first thing in the morning.

Belinda, glad Sadie did well with her shots. Yes, think I'll keep JS, and I do enjoy her workouts. She has a lot there and good variety. What other workouts do you follow?

Hi,

Today was a walk at the gym & killer legs. I had to return something and went to a Mall I haven't gone to in awhile. It's always fun going back to the Malls I used to work at. This is a high end mall but so much fun to walk & look around. I found a gelato place and I couldn't resist, it was so good:)

Belinda - It must have been nice to get stretching in. I wanted to say to bring a light jacket or long sleeve top because with the big fans in the exercise room it can get cold at times. They are going to put another tooth/implant so I need to grow bone. They suggested it because my bite would be off and it is right now.

Cookie - Sounds like you had a lovely day:) I'm sure you did lots of walking in NYC too. The rain is coming here tomorrow into Saturday but we do need it.

Hi,

Today was a walk at the gym. It is supposed to rain so far it hasn't but very humid. Going to dinner tonight.

Belinda - I'm hoping the heat wave is over for the Cathe RT.

Cookie - Hopefully the rain is gone by you. I saw on the news Vermont had bad flooding.

'Evening! STS2 chest today. Had to take today off b/c I was exhausted! I've been feeling completely worn out for days now. Woke up at 4 b/c of dh's snoring. Went back to sleep at 7:30, when he got up, and didn't wake up til 10! That's a record for me, but guess I needed it.

Deb, do you notice many changes in the malls over the past two years? Gelato is very hard to resist! Did it bring up memories of your trip to Italy? NYC Ballet is in Saratoga during the summer, so we didn't have to travel far to see it.

Belinda, hope you're managing this heat okay.

Hi,

I took today as a rest day. I almost walked in the morning but before I knew it the temps went up fast.

Belinda - Great job with tabata & arms & legs bootcamp. Have fun with your family:)

Cookie - Great job with STS 2 chest. It's good you were able to catch up on your sleep. It seems like there are different stores in the Mall now. I did think of Italy:) It is nice you didn't have to travel to NY for the ballet.

Evening,

No workout today. We are going to a wedding in December. My friend from Germany next door neighbor‘s daughter is getting married. I known her since she was 6. We also decided to stay in Florida for Christmas.

Got a lot of steps walking around the mall today. Dil and DD wanted to go shopping.

Debbie - it‘s so hot here these day‘s. I hope you enjoyed your rest day today.

Cookie - I hope you had a great weekend.

Good night.

'Evening! Went to visit with ds dil and granddaughter yesterday. She's going to be six months old already tomorrow! Time sure is flying by. In Lake Placid now for a conference. Love it here. My only workout has been walking around here.

Deb, my dh loves gelato! It has been so hot lately. Have no idea how other parts of the country and world have it even worse and deal with it.

Belinda, enjoy your family and shopping. Did you find a dress for the wedding?

Hi,

Today was a short walk at the gym & deck yoga. My neighbors DD is back for 10 days from Hawaii. I will take some of her classes this week. Today wasn’t too bad it was in the morning. Tomorrow she might move it inside because it’s a night class and may hit 100 degrees.

We also stopped quickly at DS & DILs house.

Belinda - Walking at the mall is a great way to get steps & stay cool. We have .a wedding the beginning of December. I think it is the 1st winter wedding we have attended.

Cookie - Wow, 6 months already, how exciting:). I always wanted to see Lake Placid. One time we were so close but didn’t have the time to visit, have a good time.

Hi,

Day 51 Full Body workout.

Debbie - great job on your walk and yoga. I hope you enjoy the night class today. Hopefully it‘s indoors.

Cookie - times flies. Already 6 month. I hope you had a good visit. I didn‘t look for a dress for the wedding yet. I did buy a summer dress for Florida. I still have time to look.

Good night.

'Evening! Just got home. Had to leave conference a day early since tomorrow I have to be in Boston for the day. Just steps today no formal workout.

Deb, maybe you're doing hot yoga outside! It's just too hot to do much.

Belinda, I enjoy looking at what folks wear when at a wedding. So many lovely outfits. Nice workout.

Hi,

Today was a walk at the gym & outside yoga. It wasn’t terrible shade and a few breezes, but really needed a shower after:oops:

Belinda - Great job with Day 51 full body. Do you go to Florida in December?

Cookie - Lots of traveling for work but seems like fun places, hopefully you get to enjoy.

Hi,

Live dance and 40 Minute Abs and Cardio Shred Workout | STF - Day 52 is done.

Debbie - great job on your walk at the gym & outside yoga. Glad it wasn‘t terrible. No way I could have done yoga outside. Kudos to you. Yes, I am in Florida in December. Instead of giving gifts this year we all decided to do a Christmas vacation. DS/Dil, DD/BF plus all the dogs are booked a huge house on the beach.

Cookie - the wedding is Dressy Beach Attire. It shouldn‘t be too hard to find something nice. I usually wear a dress to weddings. I do like all the nice looking dresses too.

Have a great day and workout.

Hi,

Today was a walk at the gym. I found out a few weeks ago that we are having our 1st Grandchild. My DIL is due in November. It was a nice surprise.

Belinda - Nice getting a Dance workout in and abs & cardio. Going to FL as your Christmas gifts sounds like a great idea:) It's great all the dogs can go too!

Cookie - I hope you had a nice time in Boston.

Hi,

D53 legs & shoulder is done. I can‘t believe Cathe‘s RT is coming up next week. I am so not prepared:(

Debbie - nice work on that walk at the gym. Congratulations on your 1st grandchild. How exciting. We booked a 4 bedroom house on the beach. Plenty room for the dogs to play around.

Have a great day everyone.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.