Commit to get Fit and Lean Monday

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning:)

I'm up before work to get my workout in. I have a feeling that I am going to have two training sessions after work so it's best I get mine out of the way. I'm not sure what I'm going to do. I am thinking 30 mins on the TM and some weights.

Helene** Nice workouts!

Deb** I am pretty sure everyone at work knows but not b/c I told them. I told one of my coworkers and I told him that I didn't care who he told. So he told everyone:confused: He is kind of like a man trapped in a women's body! Men usually don't like gossip but he thrives off of it.

O.k...so its the beginning of week 6 and I still feel fine. I have been sick everytime yet so if I don't start getting sick I will think something is wrong. Weird how that works, isn't it??

BBL!
Lori:)

Morning

I've been in the blahs lately, just not in the mood to do anything. The last two days have been rest days so today I need to get in a workout.

My MIL is coming over this morning, this is starting to really bug me:( but there is nothing I can do about it. There is something I can do about the other thing that is bothering, donuts. I plan on talking to my boss today about not doing them anymore. The hours are just to hectic for me...i gave it my best shot but I've just got too much on my plate to have to go in and do all that mess at 4am.:eek: I hope she takes alright. I have to do whats right for me...

I will try and bbl.

Morning,

Well so much for personals..... sorry. :eek:

Here's my best speedy shot...

Lori: I think they say that pregnancy needs about 150 calories extra per day which isn't that much actually. If you know what you were eating before you can always try to adjust by adding the equivalent of 150 cals. But I think you should be OK too. LOL at your male coworker telling everyone.

Amelia: I take it MIL hasn't patched things up with her sister yet? Have you talked with DH about how long this can go on? I mean a couple of month is OK, but if it goes into a year......Hope you can get off doughnut duty. And I hope you can get that last chalene in. Wow, you will be done with it.

Deb: I don't know maybe you have a new ride around where you are. We got a new one called the sasquatch a couple of years ago. Did that for the first time with DS yesterday. There are two parts. We did the launch which shoots you up fast. (its's straight up). Thank god he didn't want to do the drop yet. :confused:

Iris: Where are you :( ?

Kristin: Sounds like you had a busy day planned yesterday. We're all waiting for the celeb spin sighting of course. :) I can't imagine how busy the last stretch of the school year is for you.

Trish: How are you? :)

Melissa: MUM on Vegas he? I hope you're still having fund and will share a couple of stories.

Cookie: How is you it band? I hope you are doing well.

Belinda: How is the house shopping going? Hope the weather is not too humid.

Today is going to be a rest day but I plan on doing a loooong fast walk at lunch.

Have a great one everybody! And work, work ;)

Hi and good morning,

sorry for not checking in this weekend:( I can't not find a house that I really like:( those houses run from $360,900 uo to 500,000:rolleyes::( That's a lot of money! The prices are scaring me! Don't give me wrong, the nice houses are nice, but don't have the WOW factor either! Plus, the the nail you on the property taxes too! Harpers Fairy West Vergina is expensive! :rolleyes::(

Congratulation, Lori:eek:

On Saturday, I did MM & abs and yesterday I did LB. Not sure, what I will do today?

I do have up too 35# # DB's and a 65 # BB!

I will be back later! This week I will take it easy! I had enough looking at houses!

Have a great day and workout, girls! BBL!

Good morning,

Did my first run outside today with the dogs:D I went 30 min. I need to get used to the heat , I am sweating buckets right now:confused:

I will be back later! Need to shower and clean my RV:D

ok...I walked the dog for 30mins then did CLX Lean circuit 2. Whew....glad thats over:confused: One more workout girls...just one more. Teehee, im all giddy like a little girl:p

I went down and talked to my boss this morning. She took one look at me and instantly knew something was wrong. I told her my situation and she was really understanding, saying she didn't want to lose me and she has to make her employee's happy. So thats a HUGE relief for me. So after tomorrow *ahem* NO MORE DONUTS:eek: She also complimented me on my lasted work, I decorated some cookie cakes yesterday and she said I did a great job . That was pretty cool....

ok. off to tidy up a little and then get my butt in the pool:)

Helene-Have a great lunch and walk, congrats again on your inches lost! Thats fabulous!!!! I'm not sure how long my MIL will be coming over, its probably a permanent thing since there is nobody else she can relay on. She has one sister than visits her once a week, otherwise...she will be here.

Hello to everyone I missed. I will bbl girls with more personals

Hi,

Today I took a spin class & pilates. I am so sore from Gym Style Legs . . . I think whenever I do STS again I may add this workout for legs. Lori gave me the idea to plant my flowers, it's a good thing because we are getting another heat wave:)

Belinda - My neighbors daughter is trying to buy a house around Washington DC/Virginia area and she is having a hard time because their are bidding wars for homes . . . not around here:confused: they sit for a long time.

Lori - Too funny about your co-worker. Maybe you'll be surprised and will sail through this pregnancy:) working out may be helping.

Amelia - That is great your boss was so understanding and gave you a compliment too!!!! Great job getting your workouts in.

Helene - Your lucky DS isn't too daring yet:) Do you walk alone?

Kristin - I was thinking of you today. I took my MIL food shopping and she was having a bad day today. She was getting so confused. I try to have her think what she wants/needs 1st before helping her because I think if she doesn't try herself she'll lose even more. I'm not even sure if that's the way you should handle it:confused:

Iris - Are you busy moving/training?

Cookie - How are you?

Melissa - Are you back from Vegas?

Trish - Hi

Goodnight:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.