Commit To Get Fit And Lean 4/26

stepitup

Cathlete
Morning Ladies!

Wow, it's been a while since I've started a thread:D Late last night/early this morning I did iClimb #8, burned 347 calories in 5.5 miles. Felt fabulous! My shoulder is feeling better...guess therapy is working;) I'm holding off on all UB work for a week or two and may put STS on hold (AGAIN!). I may do 2 leg wos each week with cardio for now. But, that's only if my knees can stand it:p Today I'm planning to do a little B&G and ab work but not sure which premix yet. I lost 1.2 pounds last week so I'm motivated!

Lori - Welcome back!!! Glad you had such a good time! I've only been to FL once. We went in August and it was so hot and humid that I couldn't wait to get back to NJ. Wow, what a weird way for your friend to behave. Was she supposed to be a good friend? Maybe she was going through something.

Amelia - How are you feeling today? How was your niece's bday party? Today is your cheat day, right? Have something yummy for me, please:)

Deb - How's your belly feeling today? How are you enjoying this weather? The girls and I were out all day yesterday and today Amaya has tennis lessons so, we'll probably end up playing in the park afterwards.

Miss you Belinda - hope you're back soon!

Good morning girls,

Today will be a rest day for me:) I'm going to another baby shower today w/SILs & MIL at the same place as last week for my DH's other cousin. It's another beach like day here today:)

Trish - My son is going to the shore today . . . what happened to spring. We have our air conditioner on and the day before we had our heat on:confused: Great job with the weight loss & have fun with the girls today.

BBL, Hi to everyone who follows & have a beautiful day!!!

Morning

Hey Trish, Congrats on the weightloss last week! thats fabulous!! Great job with your workout too. I finally broke down and bought some Zyrtec yesterday evening..my sinuses were so clogged and i developed a cough:( i took one about 8pm and by ten i was feeling alot better,still have a cough though...

The party was great yesterday! My present was a hit(got her a small giraffe pool). We had fun...yesterday was my cheat meal day. They served hamburgers and hotdogs plus all the fixings and the b-day cake. It was delish:D Here is a pic of her not liking the smaller b-day cake. She later cried about the icing being on her fingers,lol
026.jpg

Today is back on track day for me! And if i get to feeling better im going to do some kind of workout! I know i will walk the dog later this afternoon.

What's everybody up too today? bbl

Hey Debbie...it took me along time to post my reply,kept getting interupted by my kids....have fun at the baby shower today! And enjoy your rest day! We have our air on too today...

Last edited:
Hey Girls:)

What a weird night last night was! I worked half a day yesterday but had to come back for a flight at 2:30 in the morning:confused: When I crawled in bed at 3:30 by UTI started acting up and I was up and down like a yoyo! I thought my twaut was going to burn off of me;):eek: Its a bit better today, I am downing lots of water with hopes that it will do the trick. If not, I guess I will be off to the doc tomorrow! Soooooo...I didn't get to sleep until the sun was coming up! And I didn't bother coming into work until 11:30. No workout for me yet today (obviously) but I am hoping to get a run and some weights in tonight.

Trish** Woo Hoo on the weight loss! I weighed today and I was only up about 2-3 lbs from my trip. I was pleasantly surprised. I think the scale is a nasty thing b.c I felt fine the whole time I was away but I bet that if I weighed myself, I would have felt like a tub of goo, just b/c of the scale. My friend as changed alot over the past few yrs. I have spoken about her here before. I think she intentional leaves me out of things, just to get a rise out of me. Either that, or she lives in such a bubble that she doesn't care about anyone else. We own a business together so I have to deal with her on some sort of basis. Not to mention that our DH's are bestfriends. BUT that doesn't mean that I have to talk to her everyday OR include her in everything I do! Blah!!!!!!!

Ameila** Sounds like your gift went over well. I checked out the pic...she is so cute! DS hates having anything on his hands as well. He is obsesses with hangnails or anything of the sort. He will sit and pick until he gets it. He also likes to pick at my hands. When he would start acting up on the plane I would create a small hangnail for him to pick at!:)

Deb** Enjoy your rest day and you baby shower. There is usually lots to eat at those things!:) I am going to my MILs for dinner and its been crazy there the past few days. My SIL"s, SIL (if that makes sense) is visiting with her two small boys. So at my MILS house we will have (probably)8 adults and 5 kids and her house isn't very big.

Not much going on here today. I made some cookies and drank tons of water to clear things up. I think I trip to the doc will be in my future:( Ugh!

Lori:)

Hi girls,

Back from the shower, we had a lot of laughs. The food was very bland, one of my SILs kept pouring salt, pepper & cheese all over her food to give it taste :D and wasn't discreet about it either.

Amelia - Cute picture of your niece. I hope the zytrec works for you.

Lori - Too funny, I haven't heard that word (twaut) used in a long time:eek: I had a friend who would get frequent UTI's and she swore by cranberry juice. Wow, alot of people at your MILs for dinner, have fun!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.