Coach Sean must know where I live!!

Jess_jugs

Cathlete
OK, first of all... THANK YOU for all of the Cardiocoach discussions! Another enabling by you lovely ladies!

Anyway, I typically run w/ training buddies, but this morning ran solo. I decided to try out Cardio Coach Volume 8. I've used it on the TM but not outdoors. I started out and it seemed like when it was time for the hills, there was a hill to run on my route!! It worked out perfectly!! I ended up just doing hill repeats for one challenge. I got an awesome workout!

But now I think Coach Sean must know where I live... he planned those hills perfectly! LOL

Oh, and now which other ones do I *need*? I have Volumes 5, 7, & 8. Favorites?

Jess, I absolutely cannot do without 3, 4, and 6, but get them all, and with the current sale you're almost getting 2 for the price of 1.

I use every single one of them on a routine basis. You can do them as is or make your own playlists with your favorite challenge (or steady state) tracks. Some people (Cynthia -- fit44 comes to mind) even combine Volumes 1 and 2 for a longer workout. By the way, volumes 1 and 2 are shorter but they're still challenging workouts.

ETA here's my favorite devil smilie dude.

Jess, I absolutely cannot do without 3, 4, and 6, but get them all, and with the current sale you're almost getting 2 for the price of 1.

I use every single one of them on a routine basis. You can do them as is or make your own playlists with your favorite challenge (or steady state) tracks. Some people (Cynthia -- fit44 comes to mind) even combine Volumes 1 and 2 for a longer workout. By the way, volumes 1 and 2 are shorter but they're still challenging workouts.

ETA here's my favorite devil smilie dude.

Oooh, I'm enabled! I want to make some playlists on my ipod mixing the workouts. I just LOVE having them when I'm running solo. I always end up running longer than I intend to! LOL I'll let you know what I decide! I just got a road bike (my wonderful dh bought it for our 12th anniversary gift!), and I'm thinking of using CC while riding my bike also (on low volume of course! LOL).

Last edited:
WooHoo Jess~

How fun! I just purchased CCV8 and I have it on deck for today. I'm going to try my elliptical since its all hills.

ITA with Michele. Get them all and don't forget CCPP:D

JJ

Oh yeah, don't forget CCPP!! We need you to join us for PP Saturday! :D

I'm pretty sure Sean tests the workouts on his spin class, so they should be great on your new bike!

Okay JJ, I'm going in! I'll see you in V8. :D

Oh yeah, don't forget CCPP!! We need you to join us for PP Saturday! :D

I'm pretty sure Sean tests the workouts on his spin class, so they should be great on your new bike!

Okay JJ, I'm going in! I'll see you in V8. :D

Oh yeah, CCPP is on my list!

I took my new road bike out today w/ CC Volume 7..... loved it!!! I can see a new addiction...

Thanks for the recommendations!

vol 7 has become my favorite for now - the time goes by so fast and I am thoroughly drenched and so full of feel good endorphins its ridiculous :p

Have you gotten CCPP yet? You need to join us for that one you know :cool:

picture.php

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.