Clean Eating Menu Plan Question

azcathefan

Hello everyone!

I have been working out with Cathe and her crew for about 5 years (I have 30+ Cathe dvd's). I have mastered some of her most difficult routines, working out 6 days a week....and then I stopped being consistent and eventually took a month off..... Naturally, I was feeling a bit in-over-my-head when I tried to start back up with IMAX2:confused: Well, I struggled with that for 6 months (trying advanced videos and not coming to terms with the fact that I wasn't there, therefore, getting no benefit and burning out), until the week before New Years. I have buckled down and am now following Cathe's beginner rotation as well as STRICTLY following the menu plans from Clean Eating magazine. I have lost about 5 pounds in appx 20 days!! Yahoo! I have my wedding coming up in November, so I am absolutely motivated!!! So, on to my question. Are the menu plans in Clean Eating magazine substantial enough to get me through a Cathe routine? Should I be adding more protein on my workout days? Because, to be honest, all I really want after a Cathe work out is a big STEAK!! I have the will power to fight off the urges, but I can't help but wonder if I'm doing something wrong here. One more question-Should I follow Cathe's beginner rotation for the suggested 3 months? My body feels like it wants to do intermediate and my mind get's lazy while doing the basic step video. Thanks for any advice that comes my way! I am the most active person out of all my friends, so answers are hard to come by :eek:) Have a great evening!!

Hi there! I'm very interested in your clean eating question as well. I'm just starting on the clean eating path and I know I can use all the help I can get! You may consider re-posting your question in the "open discussion" forum. More people tend check that forum so you stand a better chance of getting responses to your question. :)

ricklyk1 said:
Hi there! I'm very interested in your clean eating question as well. I'm just starting on the clean eating path and I know I can use all the help I can get! You may consider re-posting your question in the "open discussion" forum. More people tend check that forum so you stand a better chance of getting responses to your question. :)

Thanks, I'll try that. I'm just starting to use this forum, so I'm catching on:eek:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.