cindy crawford skincare line

kariev

Cathlete
i keep watching the infommercial for cindy crawfords skincare line and i'm intriqued. I wanted to know if any of you have tried it and if so, were you happy with the product?

i keep watching the infommercial for cindy crawfords skincare line and i'm intriqued. I wanted to know if any of you have tried it and if so, were you happy with the product?

Kariev, . . if you are like me go turn off the TV!!! I swear infommercials can be selling dirty underwear and I'd buy it. I've fallen vicitm to some of the stuff on infommericals but I have finally learned my lesson. Unless they have free shipping, . . including return shipping I don't buy it. I say go to Sephora or a highly reccomended spa and find the sales person who has been there the longest and ask questions they should be able to tailor fit a skin care regime that will work for you.

Hi Kari,

I tried it and was thoroughly UNimpressed by it. Now with that said, I have very dry skin and live in CO where the humidity is extremely low. So, those two factors require me to use some pretty intense moisturizer sometimes twice a day (three if you count my nighttime regimine). So, if you have more normal to oily skin and live where there is actually some moisture in the air you might have better luck.

Happy Sunday!
Pam

I haven't tried it, but I've seen the infomercial, and it does look quite convincing (though there are a couple of things I think are misleading: 1) Cindy Crawford's skin hasn't changed that much since she was younger, which suggests that what she's been doing is good for maintenance or prevention, not necessarily for 'turning back the clock'.

2) they state something like CC has been using the same type of ingredients as are in the product for many years (and there's also some brief either mention or some other suggestion that the doctor uses injectable versions and/or concentrated versions of the ingredients, not the creams and potions in the kit).

The good news: I've found that Guthy Renker is a very reliable/trustworthy company with excellent customer service actually based in the US! (I get Principal Secret products--which I actually see a difference with--from them), and you can always try it for 30 days (or maybe it's 60?) and if you don't like it, return it for a refund.

The cost of the trial kit is very reasonable (after they go through their whole "we'll reduce the price by XX" spiel, it ends up to be under $30, plus tax and shipping, right?) so maybe worth a try.

The before-and-after photos look like there are actually some results, and not just a case of different lighting/angles/facial expressions making it appear so.

My girlfriend, who's normally a clinique girl, tried this and liked it for a couple of weeks and then all of sudden she was breaking out and having problems with it. She stopped using it and went back to her standby and didn't have anymore breakouts.

thanks guys. i'm not going to order. you saved me some money which will probably be spent on exercise stuff LOL

My girlfriend, who's normally a clinique girl, tried this and liked it for a couple of weeks and then all of sudden she was breaking out and having problems with it. She stopped using it and went back to her standby and didn't have anymore breakouts.

Just remember sometimes when trying new creams for the face....breakouts are very common. Your face is actually freaking out alittle...saying "whoa nelly...what's going on here?"

Get through the initial breakout period and all should be fine.

Oh yeah....havent' tried Cindy's Line either....but I agree, it does seem appealing.

I'm also intrigued by Cindy's line but I've been using Victoria Principals 'Principal Secret Skincare' for about 15 years now, before that Mary Kay. I switched from MK because my skin just got to the point where it felt so uncomfortabley dry and itchy so I switched to Clinique and then tried a whole slew of dept store products that did not give me any relief. Then ordered PS and have never looked back. They are amazing products.

As Kathryn mentioned both lines are put out by Guthy Renker.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.