cia video "Fit to Kick"

s2546

Has anyone tried the new Sherri Jacquelyn video "Fit to Kick"? I was curious about quality and intensity? Thanks for any input
sue

I think it's becoming obvious that I am obsessed with exercise videos. I have this one also and have done it two times. There are some things I like and some things that are kind of hard to take. My number one complaint is the instructor. I find her demeaner is more like a playboy bunny than a professional exercise instructor. Now some may consider this harsh but I am stating my honest impression. The workout itself is solid. The choreography is quite simple and I fear that I will get bored of it over the next few months. The intensity is moderate to fairly intense depending on how much you put into your kicks and punches. I really do like the video. Her abs at the end are pilates based and are quite good. Again I would be pretty happy with the tape if the choreography was just a little more interesting. As it is, I am still enjoying the workout but I am not sure for how long. This has been a mixed review. My recommendation would be to see if it comes up on the exchange at video fitness. You could also wait a little bit and see if the price comes down. If you have some specific questions about the video let me know. I'll try to answer them.

Take care, Cyndie

Cyndie: I have to admit that I agree with you on the "playboy bunny" part. I don't have her Fit to Kick video but even in the 2K03 (I think that's the right #), I was somewhat surprised at a few things. For instance, her hair being loose kind of bothered me. I've always thought that unless your hair is short, you should really "get it out of the way" during a workout. That's just my opinion. For me, it was very distracting following the video and watching her hair being flipped around.

Then again, once you get to "know" a video, I guess you're really not watching it long enough to notice someone's hair...

Terri

Thanks for you commentary Cyndie. I find it extremely helpful. I agree with you completely about the instructor's demeanor. It's very distracting and unprofessional although her kickboxing can be good. Thanks again! Have a nice day. sue

Another great workout

I have Sherri's first vid and never reached for it due to the choreography and the distracting background guy to the right;-). I got this one due to the promise of a more drill styled workout. It lived up to the hype. Best from Sherri yet. Loved her standing abs in the middle as well. Even the toning section I liked...I generally don't care for toning stuff, but it's more like punching drills with weights and that just helps build endurance for the regular workout.
Very good well rounded KB cardio, she keeps you movin' and sweatin'..and Sherri doesn't bother me, she's got great form and does a great job with the video;-).

http://members.aol.com/_ht_a/naconfer/images/summervfnut.gif

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.