Chromebooks & Google Drive questions

Candiceena

Cathlete
Hi all,

I am looking to start working out with Cathe, and am pretty new to her workouts and also these forums so forgive me if this has been answered somewhere.

I really would prefer to purchase the downloads, but I'm not sure if the downloads are plausible with my setup.

I am going to be running Chrome OS on the new Chromebook. Does anyone have any experience with these Chromebooks and the Cathe downloads? My hope is that I will be able to store the downloads on Google Drive (I get 100GB free for the 1st 2 years but I can upgrade to 200 GB for $10/month - i figure the 200 would be more than enough, considering each download is around 1 gb)

If I can't run the downloads on Chromebook, has anyone used an external DVD drive on Chromebook to play the Cathe's DVDs?

Any input is greatly appreciated. Thanks so much! :D

I would like to know this as well as I have a Chromebook, and can't get iTunes with it. I recently was able to download a video and it can be viewed from my downloads in google drive, but Im concerned that there may be a limit for how many times I can view it, since it wasn't downloaded to itunes.. anyone have more experience with CB?

I am a BIG chromebook fan, have a couple! I always use mine as a guest, so I don't know anything about Google Drive, etc. What I do
know is the chromebook works great with the On Demand/Cathe Live/Workout blender option......Also, I had previously purchased and
downloaded some of Cathe's workout downloads which are on my main computer, but I downloaded them onto a USB flash drive and
can plug that into my Chromebook and they play fine. Hope I have been a little help. :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.