::: CHEETAHS ::: Friday, 12/1

Sounds like fun, Shelly!! I love It's a Wonderful Life, one of my favorite movies!!!

I'm hungry for gingerbread too!! The house turned out so cute. The girls couldn't decided how they wanted to decorate it so we made it different on both sides of the roof. I love it though!!

Have a great night! Make sure to post a race report!!

OH, and I loooove Cinderella Man. Long time on the treadmill, WTG! And great news from the Dr.!!

I did BM2 Scrambled Eggs on Monday & liked it!! Another good premix is DM- Ultra Cardio. Fun fun! (although I love my cardio!) All this talk about Indian & Thai food is making me hungry for it!! I grew up next door to an Indian family (actually, he was our Dr. also!) & they always had such wonderful food.

Yep, we're surviving the storm. At least we have power, there are people not too far from here that won't get their power back for a couple days!!! :eek: It's been a fun day!

WTG on being at your low weight too!! Enjoy your evening!

We've had the most fun day!! Of course, I snacked too much all day but at least I finally fit in GS BSB while Hannah & Kiersten played in the snow! (they were out for about 2 hrs before they finally got too cold! :eek: ) Our gingerbread house turned out so cute!

We're going to do the stairs at a tall dorm tomorrow early. Erin & Melissa are doing the Hussle up the Hancock building (in Chicago) in Feb, so this will be their training. I'll see how the stairs affect my IT band, it'll be 26 flights of stairs to climb! It's actually the dorm where my cousin lives, but I know he won't be up at 6:30!! ;-) I'm bummed though because they're doing a 10 mile race on Sun, I wish I could do it!!!

I made homemade taco pizza for dinner & it was so yummy!! And I made the mistake of making Chex mix earlier- UGH! Oh well, I don't have a *splurge* day too often so that's it for me!

Off to watch the Grinch now. The fire is still going & it's so nice & warm down here! Have a great night!

I need heavier dumbbells too, Wendy!! I need a set of 20's. I have 15's & 25's. I use the 25's for back, but need 20's especially for chest & other workouts. I've been using my ankle weights around my wrists for a few exercises to add some weight. Just a suggestion!

I like BSB but I just love CT. I just feel so accomplished & powerful after that workout for some reason!! Maybe it's those 72 pushups on my toes!! }(

Have a great night, Wendy! Hope you had fun shopping!

Oy. So many personals and I missed out y'day! LOL. Ok, I went back to the podiatrist and I can now up my running. I have been running about 2x a week for about 30 min no longer than 45. I am wondering if I should just slowly increase my time or work on mileage. Before my foot (PF) gave out I was up to 10 miles a run on my long runs. I know it is not like you marathoners but I was hoping to build up to that when I got injured. Anyway, I am wondering if I am going to have to start all over? I don't want to push myself and get hurt again. How should I go about getting back there? Up my running time by 15 min each time or set a mileage goal each run? HMMM anyone can give me suggestions.
Didn't get to check in y'day. Had to pick up DH at the airport. Thank goodness he didn't fly today with all the weather everywhere! Today I did the double upperbody from BM2 and a 30 min cardio premix.

Cathy, Hope you had a good run. I think I am nearing PMS as I have had an unstoppable appetite. I swear it is like I am unable to feel full.

SunnyD, Enjoy whatever w/out you pick today.

Judy,I have been neglecting cardio this week and doing more weights! My goal is more cardio this weekend!

Christine, Enjoy the party! Does it get wild like some company parties?

Wendy, Hope you had a great workout and day!

Jess, We are having really windy weather and thunderstorms here. No power outages but the directv went out!

( :(

Carole, Enjoy the w/out. I love anything from BM2.

Laura, you deserve a sleep in with all you do! Hope you had a good day.

Shelly, I hate when that posting stuff gets messed up! Have a great evening!

Colleen. I hope you had a good w/out!

Jess, Awww give it up . You just changed your name! You are really Martha Stewart! C'mon admit it. We love ya!!:D

OK if I misses anyone I am sorry I was just trying to hurry. I'll try to check in htis weekend but we have lots to do. DS has basketball tomorrow and wants to make sugar cookies, and we arre going to buy me new running shoes and I am going to find time to fit in a w/out! I was hoping to run outside but I think it's gonna get really cold so maybe a TM run. Talk to y'all tomorrow!
LD

Hey LD!! I'm with you. I feel like it's been so long since I've run that I'm back at square one. I say take it easy & don't push yourself too hard to start with. Don't run on consecutive days, maybe not more than 3 days a week to start with & slowly build back up mileage. The rule of thumb is not more than 10% more mileage a week. Do you have orthotics for your shoes?? I got a generic orthotic to wear when I was having PF earlier this summer. It does help!

I cracked up when you called me Martha Stewart. My dh would get a kick out of that too. I'm sooo not crafty, I'm all about easy projects!!! My dh is the one that the girls go running to when they need something sewn or fixed!!! Seriously, his Mom taught him how to sew & he's much better at fixing things up than I am!! But I am a pretty good cook & an excellent baker! :p I've cut WAY back on the baking since I lost a lot of weight, I used to make desserts all of the time!!!

Have fun baking & going shopping for running shoes!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.