Cheap fitness videos including CATHE!

keilan00

I browse videofitness.com from time to time. Earlier this month I noticed a thread decribing a fitness video inventory selloff in the Bargains Forum. Even though it was a little risky, I emailed an order for Cathe's Power Hour & Cardio Kicks and sent a check. My final total was $18 which includes shipping. Last week I received my order and I'm quiet pleased. I immediately did Power Hour Friday night and my thighs are still a bit sore. One of my tapes was damaged during shipping and Carrie apologized and is sending out a brand new one. It really wasn't even her fault and I thought it was so kind of her apologize and replace it at no additional charge.

There is a good selection of videos left. Here's the thread if you're interested:

http://205.214.68.83/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&postid=140731#post140731

:)

This is Carrie Fitz, I believe her name is. I also ordered a video from her, and asked around about her some - she is supposed to be fine to buy from. I don't think she has any Cathe left though. :) She does have Christi left.

Yes, her name is Carrie Fitz. I wasn't aware that she had run out of Cathe tapes. The thread has been on videofitness for at about 3 weeks now. Perhaps many selections are now reserved. I waited to post about it here because I wasn't sure if everything was on the "up and up". If she ran out, how can she mail a replacement Cardio Kicks to me? It never hurts to ask via email. :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.