Challengers Week of 8/23

punka274

Cathlete
Good Morning

Just getting us started, rest day for me:)

Jean-Sorry to get you and Andrea confused yesterday:eek: Hope you have a great workout today!

Hello to Roxie, Andrea and Elaine!

Have a great day girls:)

Good Morning,

Tonite for me is CLX Lean Phase 1 and maybe some cardio definetly abs. This is my last week of CLX then a long needed recovery week. Next month I am going to do Turbo Fire and let off the wts. and see if my cyst will go away at this point it looks like surgery might be my only option.

Amelia-enjoy your rest day.

Hello everyone.

This morning I managed to get my workout in. Woke up at 3:30 and could not go back to sleep. Finally got up at 4:20 instead of waiting for the alarm at 4:30. Even without the sleep, I did start STS again today. I am planning on doing the weights and cardio rotation, but substituting a run every now and then for the STS cardio. The wedding is a little over a month away so maybe I can see some results by then.

Jean

Good Evening,

Just finished Lean Phase 1.

Stats:
44 min
25 in the zone
129 min hr
174 max hr
249 cals burned.

Jean-you can do it just be strict with your diet.

Good Morning,

Tonite for me is some kind of cardio and abs. Went on an eating binge last night so I need to work hard tonite and find something to keep me busy so I won't sit around and eat.

Amelia-enjoy whatever workout you decide on.

Finished Stepblast combo's earlier + 15minutes of that MTV power yoga workout. Holy Cow:confused: it was intense.

Enjoy your workout Roxie

No workout for me today so far. I woke up at 1:30 and couldn't go back to sleep. Finally got up at 2 and stayed up for about an hour. Still didn't sleep well after going back to bed. So needless to say I did not get up and work out. Good news is that last night I went to spin class after work. I wonder it that had any thing to do with me not sleeping well. Since it was 4 hours before I went to bed, it shouldn't have matter. Who knows.

Jean

Hi everyone. I'm now pretty sure that I have a stress fracture in my foot :mad:. It even hurts to walk. Kinda derails the cardio plan, doesn't it? I'm going to do some UB weights and abs this evening (maybe the PUB up only premix). Will try to get to the Y later this week to see if I can ride an exercise bike, at least. UGH. Swimming may be the best option, but the pool schedule @ the Y is a bit weird right now.

Anyway, I'm at least going to try to do SOMETHING, even if it is only UB weight and abs. I might try some yoga too, but will have to see how that works w/ the foot.

Food has been better than usual lately, though. Scale showed 0.5# down from Friday (my official WI day) so not too bad. Maybe I can make it 1# for the week.:D

Gotta scoot! Keep up the good work, ladies!

Hi everyone. I'm now pretty sure that I have a stress fracture in my foot :mad:. It even hurts to walk. Kinda derails the cardio plan, doesn't it? I'm going to do some UB weights and abs this evening (maybe the PUB up only premix). Will try to get to the Y later this week to see if I can ride an exercise bike, at least. UGH. Swimming may be the best option, but the pool schedule @ the Y is a bit weird right now.

Anyway, I'm at least going to try to do SOMETHING, even if it is only UB weight and abs. I might try some yoga too, but will have to see how that works w/ the foot.

Food has been better than usual lately, though. Scale showed 0.5# down from Friday (my official WI day) so not too bad. Maybe I can make it 1# for the week.:D

Gotta scoot! Keep up the good work, ladies!

Andrea-congrats on the wt. loss sorry to hear about your foot, swimming would be the best option.

Good Evening,

Tonite I did Turbo Jam Cardio Party and Ab Jam standing.

Stats:
43 min
33 in the zone
132 min hr
150 max hr
253 cals burned.

Abs:
9 min
5 in the zone
121 min hr
141 max hr
45 cals burned.

This morning was back and triceps.

Andrea, sorry to hear about the foot. Have you had problems with it before or is this something new?

Roxie, nice workout.

Amelia, sounds like you are enjoying the power yoga. I've never tried it. I hear it is hard.

Hi Elaine.

Hope everyone has a great day.

Jean

Hey Andrea, welcome back. Hope the stress fracture heals quickly.

Jean: Did you start STS? I am on week 3 of Meso 2. I started with Meso 2 for no reason other than it is my favorite out of the 3.

Roxie:Great calorie burn last night.

Amelia: Power yoga sounds hard.

Okay here is my week so far:

Mon. 25 min run abs, 1st triset of disc 20 and a nice stretch

Tues: Disc 19 ch/sh/tris. this was hard. My right shoulder is still a bit weak but getting stronger.

Wed. 25min run in the rain, abs, 2nd triset of disc 20 and a nice stretch.

I am on week 7 of my ipodrunner 0-5K. I am really enjoying it.

My DH paid me a compliment this morning. He said my clothes look like they are fitting me better since I started the running. :D He noticed that things are changing. Now I just need to get better about what I eat and I may actually see a change in the scale .

Good Morning,

Tonite for me is a walk and then CLX Lean Phase 2.

Elaine-glad to hear from you. I am sure you will get your eats under control, that seems to be my problem to.

Jean-doing good with your workouts.

Morning girls

I woke up this morning and as usual, had every intention of staying up. But what do I do? Go back to bed and wake up two hours later like a lazy butt;) :rolleyes: Seriously, don't know whats going on with me this week? Maybe I'm just enjoying the silence?

I want to get back into running. I love running at a local park early in the morning. So Tomorrow's plan is to do just that!!! Now more excuses!!

so for the first time is 5 weeks i ate an unplanned indulgence meal yesterday so i have to be super good for a while if i plan on losing anymore weight/inches this month :confused:

I will bbl with some personals. I plan on doing all the power yoga workout today.

Finished my power yoga workout earlier, did MTV power yoga + Core Pilates. Fun workout, nice upbeat music...i will definitely be doing this one again!

ok, just a quick check in...i will catch up with everyone tomorrow:) Awesome workouts BTW!!!!

Morning girls, today is a run interval, probably a CC. I plan on going to the park to do it. I need to run by the store while im out too, before my run.

Roxie-Nice job on your workout!

Elaine-Awesome compliment from your DH, isn't it nice when they notice:) Glad to hear you enjoying your podrunner program!

Jean-wtg on B & T yesterday!

Andrea-Hows the foot?

BBl

my workout is done. Have no idea how far i went, guessing a little over 4miles but it was 46mins total, 470 calories burned. I did take three 30-45second breaks but ran the rest. I noticed towards the end of my run i had a hard time controlling my breathing...any tips from you runners out there?

My mp3 player died when i first started:rolleyes: so i had to go on pure motivation...:confused:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.