~*~*~Challengers Thursday~*~*~*

idream

Cathlete
Hi everyone!

I have been really busy and havn't checked out whats been happening here in Cathe land all week. I've posted quickly on this thread, but havn't really hung around to see what the goss. So, someone fill me in please.

Hows everyone liking this new Cathenation forums? I'm not much of a fan yet. But I'm not very computer user savvy.

Roxie, I take it you don't think much of this new forum thing either. We'll get the hang of it .......eventually.

Keep me posted, i'll be waiting for your replys.

Andrea

Good Morning,

Tonite is MM upper body.

Andea-no I don't like it like you I am not very computer savvy and I think there are alot of bugs that still need to be worked out.

Have a good day everyone.

Hi Challengers,

It is a challenge just to find this thread. Andrea & Roxie: I am not sure about the new forum. I like some of the new features but like Roxie said I think there are quite a few bugs that need to be worked out. I'm still waiting for my new password.

My workout today was 4DS LIS wu and step portions but no blasts. Also, 4DS chest and back. I am slowly doing cardio. My hip is feeling good.

Ameila: What did you name your puppy?
I had a tight ITband and a touch of bursitis in my hip.:(

But, Andrea I am still happy!:D

Jean have fun!

Elaine

Good Morning girls

I think im finally getting use to this new forum,now that the checkin page is similar to the old check in page.....

Andrea,Roxie-Glad to see you both here this morning:) Enjoy your workouts!!!

Hey to all that follow! Im not sure what my workout is today,still debating on taking a rest day or doing some LB:confused:(hate LB)

Here is a link that explains how to fix your account so that you can put smillies and colors in your replies!

http://www.thecathenation.com/forum/showthread.php?t=248799

ok,bbl

Last edited:
Hi Challengers,

It is a challenge just to find this thread. Andrea & Roxie: I am not sure about the new forum. I like some of the new features but like Roxie said I think there are quite a few bugs that need to be worked out. I'm still waiting for my new password.

My workout today was 4DS LIS wu and step portions but no blasts. Also, 4DS chest and back. I am slowly doing cardio. My hip is feeling good.

Ameila: What did you name your puppy?
I had a tight ITband and a touch of bursitis in my hip.:(

But, Andrea I am still happy!:D

Jean have fun!

Elaine

Hey Elaine,Have fun with your workout today!!! I think i may have a tight ITband too,there is a pain in one side of my hip when i walk thats kinda annoying. How are you doing? Is everything ok now! We settled on Rocky for the doggie!

Ameila that is a cute name for such a little guy.

My hip hurt and the outer part of my knee and thigh. It got to the point where I could not do too much. Ice and a rest with advil has really helped.

By the wasy I got my original name back and password! Yeah!!!

Yay,Elaine on your orginal name and password!!!! Glad to hear you hip feels better after ice and advil....that worked for me after i hurt my ankle at the begining of the year!!!

ok,just popping in to report my workout,did GS LB premix then a thirty minute powerwalk on the treadmill! Feels better,but i must confess that since going on this low calorie diet my energy was lacking in gs legs:( but im losing weight:eek:...

everybody have a great day!

Hi girls!

Its very challenging just finding this thread!!

Amelia- thanks for that link! I like Rocky's name! I am so excited for you loosing the weight! Well done!

Elaine - I'm Happy and I am pleased you are happy!! Well done to US! I'm just not very happy using this site - yet. I'll get there! I'm glad you gor your ID back too!

Roxie - I'm totally sympathetic. I get very tempered with computers when i can't work something and I don't "read" instructions very well either! LOL We will get there!

Andrea

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.