CHALLENGERS - NOVEMBER 2012

dreamyjeanie

Cathlete
Another month has gone by. Christmas will be here before we know it. Yesterday for me was XTrainer and today was Upper Body Elite. Looks like Asylum is all about mixing your weights with Cardio bursts. Let's hope my body responds. I am getting better at the foot work at least. Finally found the "slow" button on my DVD player remote and slowly walked myself through some of the tougher foot work.

How are you doing?

Jean

Good Afternoon Jean,

I haven't done so well with workouts or eating but I am in a rest week until I start CLX Push Phase so back at it next week and the eating hasn't been so good. Tonite I plan on doing KCM's Plateau Buster but I didn't sleep well last night because DH started his new job and he gets up at 2:30 and I can't go back to sleep. Sounds like you are doing well though.

Glad to here your DH found a job. Sorry that he has to get up so early. I thought my getting up at 4 was bad.

Saturday I did Power Legs. Yesterday was a rest day. I'm hoping to get my workout in tonight. I couldn't sleep again last night so I didn't make myself get up a 4 and tried to get a little extra sleep this morning.

Jean

Good Morning Jean,

I had weird dreams last night so I hear you on not sleeping well. Tonite for me is CLX Push Circuit 1, abs and cardio. Good luck with getting a workout in tonite I know you can do it and hopefully we both sleep better.

Good Evening Jean,

Tonite I did CLX Push Circuit 1, Shape Abs and 1.54 miles on the TM. I like this phase of CLX.

Ended up meeting some friends after work so no I didn't get a workout in. I did sleep better though so I did get in my today's workout. It was Back and 6 pack Ab.

Good job on your work outs. Hope you sleep better too.

Jean

Good Morning Jean,

Well I didn't sleep well last night either but no weird dreams, tonite will be some kind of cardio. Good job getting your workout done today.

Today was the Championship DVD. Each week with Asylum 2 you do this DVD and the fit test at the end to see how you are improving. I now know I have a lot of room for improvement compared to their crew, lol. Nice and sweaty workout.

Glad to hear no weird dreams. I'm used to them. My dh thinks I'm weird because I am always telling him about my dreams and he says he never remembers his. Lucky guy.

Jean

Good Morning Jean,

I didn't workout last night so tonite is CLX Push Phase 2 and Fat Burner. No weird dreams last night my tooth was really throbbing so I had to take a pain pill to get some sleep. Good job with your workout it sounds tough. I watched insanity but have never done it.

Yesterday was Off Day Stretch. It's a 30 minute stretching dvd. Today I start over with week two so it was X Trainer. Today's workout wiped me out. I was sweating like crazy. Still trying to get the hang of the foot work of the agility sections so I'm not even going as hard as they are in the dvd. So I can only imagine what they are going through by going all out. Some day I'll get there.

Hope you have a great weekend.

Jean

Good Morning Jean,

I did CLX Push Circuit 2 and had to stop once or twice my pain med was making me dizzy and wanting to throw up. Tonite is CLX Push Circuit 3 and some abs. Good job with your workouts they sound tough.

Hope you are feeling better. Got my workout in after work. It was Upper Body Elite. I went to bed early but now I can't sleep. Hopefully I can go back to sleep soon otherwise I won't be getting up to get my workout in. That means I will probably repeat the whole same cycle tonight.

Good Morning Jean,

Last night I did CLX Push Circuit 1, 1.54 miles on the TM and Med Ball Abs from the twist on the floor to the standing having ear issues again. I hope we both get this whole not sleeping thing under control soon.

No workout yesterday for me. Monday night with little sleep did me in. Worked late yesterday and just didn't have the energy to workout when I got home. Last night's sleeping was a little better. Got up this morning and did Power Legs and Ab Shredder. Eating has been bad this week. Our office had a Thanksgiving Potluck lunch. Lots of tasty and fatten foods. So hopefully today it is time to reel in back in.

Nice job on your work out.

Jean

Good Morning Jean,

I walked on the TM last night and tonite I will do CLX Push Circuit 2 plus cardio. My eating has been bad this week but that is my own fault. Hope your eating gets better and good job with your workout.

Yesterday for me was Back and 6 pack. This was my second time doing it, but I didn't remember most it. I guess that is what lack of oxygen to the brain does, lol. I really liked it. You switch between a back exercise and a core exercise. It goes by really fast.

Today is suppose to Off Day Stretch. Felt like going for jog this morning and will hopefully get in the stretch later today. I jogged two miles and I didn't struggle so maybe I am already starting to see some benefits from Asylum 2. Or maybe it was just a good day. Either way it was nice to be feel like I was accomplishing something. My weight is back down to where it was before Halloween and office potluck. Now if I can just keep that momentum going.

Hope you have a great weekend.

Jean

Good Afternoon Jean,

Last night I walked on the TM for 2.31 miles and after hearing the company DH works for is closing their doors I need to do some KBXing so I can pretend to hit someone. Good job with your jog and losing weight unfortunately its the holidays this week.

Good Morning Jean,

This morning I did CLX Push Circuit 3, Power Hour Abs, and 1.43 miles on the TM. Today is cleaning the house and getting ready for DD, SIL, and GS to come over and watch football. I am trying not to think about all the bills I have due right now on 1 income. I hope you have a nice weekend.

I cannot even image the stress you are going through. Hopefully he can find something fast. Maybe even something just seasonal to get you by until he can find something more permanent.

Well I guess I have been pushing hard and my body needs some extra rest. Yesterday I was too tired to get up and then this morning, I forgot to set my alarm and woke up late. Usually my body clock wakes me up around the time of my alarm, but not this morning. And this is not the week to be slacking off of workouts. I need all the calorie burn I can get to survive the holidays.

Jean

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.