**CHALLENGERS** mon4/6-sun4/12

punka274

Cathlete
**CHALLENGERS** week of april 6th

Morning

Today is cardio...im doing a step workout,haven't done one in a while,i will also do some abb work.

bbl

Last edited:
Good Morning,

I think I will be doing Chalenes burn circuit 1 tonite. I think the shorter workouts will work better for me right now.

Amelia-DH couldn't remember what site he used, sorry. Did you burn anything tanning. I am going again tonite but covering up the tatas.

Everyone have a good day.

workout done.burned 400cals

Roxie-I never got a chance to go to the tanning bed yesterday, i had to babysit and by the time she left the tanning salon was closed,maybe after DH gets home from work. Enjoy your workout later!

Hi everyone. This morning was 30 minutes on the TM and some ab work. Wasn't feeling strong at all on the TM, felt like my legs were made of lead. Oh well some days are good, some not so good. I ate crappy yesterday so maybe that was the reason.

Jean

Hi everyone!

My eating was great yesturday...................until............night time...:mad:

TANNING!!????:cool:

Girls girls gilrs, be careful, tanning of any kind is not safe sun tan, tan beds, and spray tans usually go scewiff!

I have my concerned look on my face

Andrea, I'm with you on the tanning! I always use sunscreen but do wind up w/ a little color (and LOTS of tan lines) from all the outdoor stuff we do in the warmer months. Have to admit I do like the color of a tan vs my pasty white skin, though.

I decided to try to just do 30min of SOMETHING active every day to try and get back in the groove. Walked on Friday at lunch and did it again today despite it being a little chilly out (I brought a fleece vest to counter THAT excuse :cool:). Not sure what I'll do tomorrow - elliptical? LIS or HIS?, 4DS KB?, weights? abs? yoga?...My indecision is showing :confused: Anyway, it will be something and I'll probably decide when I get up in the morning. I am going to try to make it to my KB class @ the gym on Thursday, though. Haven't been in a month with being sick and then vacation and then still sick. FINALLY feeling good, though :D

Jean, WTG on the TM. I hate the "bad" days, but it's better to have done a little something than nothing, right?

Hi Roxie, Amelia and everyone else.

Time for me to get back to work. Hopefully will find some time to stop in again tomorrow!

Hi Gang.
I stuck to day one of my mini challenge and all that was, was to, commence the Lean for Life Phase of Chalean. I'm hopless hopeless hopeless with rotations. I should be pleased that I lasted two and half months!!!

Jean isn't it strange how our bodies react/work? I dislike that "lead" leg feel. Good for you to push through it!

Roxie - have you started chalean? You and I would've done the same workout today. Burn circuit one? What did you think?

Amelia - How goes all with you?

Andrea - I missed you being unwell, sorry to hear that. Are you feeling better?

Becca says hi to everyone and she hopes to get back on here soon.

Elaine - Hows everything with you too? I havn't yet caught up on last weeks thread, so I'm not sure what you are up to?

Take it easy with tanning girls. Still wearing worried expression.
See ya.

Well,my cold has moved to my chest:rolleyes: i don't have insurance,so i refuse to go to the doctors...my mom has some antibiotics she going to give me this afternoon. I would go to my doctors(where i work at) but i really don't feel like dragging my DS with me up there. Besides,im not crazy about the one who is working this week(my favorite one,DR Pag, is on vacation this week;))

anyhoot,im not going to let it stop me from my workout;). I haven't decided yet what im doing..bbl to report it. I know im doing a CC and a weight workout.

Andrea-its hard for me to stay on a routine too,i get bored easy.

Hey to everybody! BBL

Good Morning,

Tonite is a scheduled rest day, but I might walk on the TM or do a 20min Turbo Jam.

Andrea-I did do burn circuit one last nite and I am not sure how I liked it no DOMs and it is distracting to me to have everyone off sequence. Don't worry about the tanning its the first time I have done it in 2 years and when I tan outside I wear sunscreen.

Amelia-sorry to hear you are feeling so crappy hope you feel better soon.

I finished my workout! Did a thirty minute run(my mp3player was dead:rolleyes: so no cardio coach) then i did 4DS all upper body premix. I burned 730 calories in an hour and a half. Felt good to finally get in a good workout. I guess i dont' have a chest cold...it didn't bother me during my run,i feel good right now. Im just coughing up junk now(sorry if your eating)

Roxie-Enjoy your rest day today, still haven't had a chance to get to the tanning salon. Maybe i can go after DH gets home, he's such a baby though,he wants me home with him.

Hey to everybody that follows.

Hi everyone. This morning was classical stretch. I needed it. Tomorrow will be run with the dogs if the weather is OK. This morning it was back into the 30 again. Hopefully tomorrow will be warmer.

I plan on doing a lowerbody workout today...probably L&G,since it seems to completely exhaust me:eek:. Im debating on doing a cardio? If i do,it will be a step workout...im thinking. I may do a CC:confused: there i go agian,can't make up my mind:rolleyes:

Jean-Great job with your stretch. Were suppose to get into the 60's today:eek:can't wait. I can't believe our temps the last couple of days...freezing temps, april needs to hurry up and get here:(

bbl

Good Morning,

Today is burn circuit 2. The temps here are suppose to be in the upper 60's.
I can't believe that one day it is in the 70's and then the next day it snows what is up with that?

Amelia-enjoy whatever it is that you choose.

Jean-don't you just love a good stretch?

Today was a short jog with the dogs and then a little bit of Cardio Blast from Drill Max. This week is going weird. I'm suppose to do an active recovery week (cardio only, no weights), but I'm jsut not feeling it. I'm sluggish and jsut can't get into the cardio zone. Don't know if it is because of tom or month or maybe my body just needs a true rest. I'll just play it day by day and see how it goes.

Jean

Hi everyone. So far this week, my exercise has been confined to walking. At least I can make myself do that. Obviously I'm in a bit of a rut myself. I think I'm just waiting until it warms up a bit and is light out @ 5:45am. Once I can get outside things seem to go much better :)

Food - here and there, still. I have great days and horrible days. Seems like I'm hungry a lot. I might need to go meet with a nutritionist. I just feel like I'm at a loss with what to do.

OK, I'd better get back to work. TTYL!

Whoops, wrong workout yesturday. I was supposed to Push circuit 2, but i pushed circuit 1 instead. Today, Im supposed to cardio, intervals, but my back is painful (again) so I will see what it feels like doing when I am supposed to do workout.

Roxie - I felt the same way as you when I started out with Chalean and it takes a while to settle into the training, what you need to think of is, GO HEAVY! You must must must go heavier than you would normally. Its hard because I don't have weights that go up .5kg. They go up in 1kgs. So I find it hard to get to the last reps as my weights are too heavy. Try not to go lighter, try heavier!

Amelia & Roxie hope you got your works out in. It sounds like you both had good plans set in place.

Andrea H. at least walking is something. Just keep it up and slowly add in your other activities one at a time.

Andrea (idream), for STS I have to go up a little at a time in increments that I don't have. So what I do is use ankle and wrist weights. I either hold them with the dumbbell or put them on my wrists, depending on the exercise. For bar bell stuff, I just hook onto the barbell.

All right I need to head off to bed. Not sure what's planned for tomorrow.

Jean

Good Morning

Wow,this week is going by so slowly it seems..

Yesterday was L&G's, today is a short cardio. Tommorrow is a rest day before my 5K on saturday :)

My eating has been great since sunday...no change on the scale....i don't care,that scale is only one way of measure;)

bbl

Good Morning,

Didn't get a workout in painted DDS bathroom instead, all we have left is to tile the shower and the floor put the stool and vanity in and then clean everything up and they can move back home YEAH!

Andrea-my wts only go up to 15lbs so maybe I need to invest in new wts.

Amelia-enjoy your workout.

AndreaH-walking is a really good form of exercise and its better than doing nothing.

Jean-ttom always makes me feel sluggish and not in the zone hang in there it will get better.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.