CHALLENGERS - March 2013

dreamyjeanie

Cathlete
How sad is this? I worked out yesterday morning and cant remember what I did. It was a premix maybe from Super cuts.

Hope you enjoy the weekend.

Jean

Good Morning Jean,

I have alot of days like that where I can't remember what I did. I have the upacking down to 2 small boxes in the kitchen and then the sparebedroom needs cleaned out so we can get it set up and then my workout room needs organized. Good job getting the workout done.

Wow, you got a lot done with the unpacking.

This weekend we went to visit family. It was my FIL's 90th birthday. I did the eliptical at the hotel. I added in some of Travel fit moves and some ab work. Today I did 30 minutes on the treadmill.
I gave up the office candy(my manager has a bowl of candy that she keeps filled for the office) and cokes for lent and yet my weight is still climbing. I had so hoped to loss 10 pounds by my birthday but it looks like I will have gained it instead. I have scheduled a physical with my doctor, but he can't see me until April. This middle age crap sucks.

Jean

Good Morning Jean,

I have been horrible about working out just don't seem to be in the mood but I am not sleeping well either. I will do Cardio Leg Blast and Xtrain SB&C. You are right this menopause age is horrible for losing wt don't lose faith just keep doing what you are doing and hopefully the dr can help.

No workout today, had to fast for bloodwork and knew I would be starving if I exercised. I got a regular appt with my doctor for today( still have the physical next month), but he was able to see me for a short visit and do blood work. We'll see if it shows anything. Blood pressure was up which I have never had a problem with. I', beginning to think I'm falling apart :confused:

Good Afternoon Jean,

DH and I spent the morning getting stuff from storage and taking to storage. I will do XT BS Bis & Tris later. I hope they find out something from the bloodwork I have and appointment Monday for my yearly physical.

Today I squeezed in a short jog. If I don't get a chance to add in something later today, I plan on getting in a nice workout tomorrow.

Jean

Good Morning Jean,

I did STS Med Ball Abs and XT HS no conditioning. I am still not sleeping well and today I can really feel it. I want to go for a walk later its suppose to be in the 60's later. Good job getting a jog in.

Yesterday I did STS disc 16 and will hopefully get in something in tonight. Hope you get some rest. I know how that catches up quickly.

Jean

Well last night didn't happen. My mom called and we were on the phone for a long time. By the time I got off, I was too tired.

Got up this morning and did LIS Lower Body Tri-Sets. Those 1 legged crossover squats in the 3rd set are crazy. I probably won't be able to walk tomorrow, lol.

Jean

Today was disc 18 STS, Back and Biceps. It feels good to be back in a solid grove for workouts.

How are you this week? Finally starting to feel settled in?

Good Morning Jean,

We are as settled as we can get we still have alot of stuff in storage because the house is to small to bring it all but its only for a year. I have a job interview today to be the store manager of a clothing store. My workouts have been sporadic but after my cholestrol results on Monday I am getting better. Good job getting back in the groove.

Good luck at the interview.

Today's workout was a bunch of you tube clips on Zumba. I am signed up for the Cathe Road trip again this year so I am going to try to learn Zumba. At previous road trips, Cathe has had her Zumba instructor for the gym, do a class with us. I am absolutely uncoordinated and hope to improve before the next road trip.

Jean

Good Afternoon Jean,

I didn't get the job I interviewed for and I am feeling a little depressed but I went and got a new haircut and blonde highlights and spent and hour in the sun and I am now feeling a little better. I went for walk last night and did KCMs KBXing this morning and I am planning on another walk tonite. Have fun on the roadtrip I am totally jealous.

Sorry about the job. Hopefully the right one will come along quickly. Glad you spirits were lifted with a new hair style. I tried highlights for awhile, but with as quick as my gray shows it was too much upkeep even though I really liked them.

Today's workout was Afterburn Express. I can't imagine doing the whole thing yet. Just the express worn me out. Saturday I went for a jog/walk. I have a lot of work to do if I am going to be able to run the Sprint for lIfe 5k in May.

Hope you have a great week.

Jean

Yesterday was disc 4 of STS and today was Hardstrikes. Feels good to be getting back into a routine. How are you this week.

Jean

Good Morning Jean,

I have been pretty consistent on workouts this week I have 1 more week of XT left and then I finally get to do something else. Still no job yet and this gray weather is still working on my mood. Good job getting back into the swing.

Good job getting your workouts in. Hopefully that helps your mood a little. Now that we are officially into spring, maybe you can get some nice weather to enjoy.

Today was a 40 minutes jog. Slow, but no walking so that is an improvement.

Jean

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.