^^^CHALLENGERS - 4/13-4/19^^^

dreamyjeanie

Cathlete
Hi Challengers,

Starting off the new week. Hope you had a wonderful Easter. Mine was OK. Didn't really over eat, but I am puffy today. Gained 3 lbs in 2 days. I will be drinking lots of water to hopefully flush out some of it. I ate popcorn 2 days in a row so hopefully it is just from too much salt.

This morning's workout was the the first disc from Meso cycle 3 of STS(chest and back). We are now doing heavy weights. Tough stuff. My challenge for this cycle is to get my cardio in. I am challenging myself to work out at least 5 days a week. Last month I didn't do so hot on that so this month I really need to work on it.

Jean

Good Morning,

I to didn't overeat yesterday but I am up to 125 and my rings are tight so I guess I am like Jean and need to drink some water. I am shooting for a full week of workouts and healthy eating. Tonite is Burn Circuit 1 and then I am going out to the kids house and clean.

Jean-have a good workout today.

Morning Challengers!

Today is CC V something and PUB, I need a good sweat fest! My eating wasn't to bad either,i have no idea how much i weigh...but im sure im up a few lbs due to the dinner i had yesterday(we had ham). So...i will bbl to report my workout.

Roxie- Enjoy your workout today!

Jean, im flushing out my system too...lots and lots of water. Good luck with your challenge this week!

workout done,decided on cardio coach volume 4 then upper body power hour. burned 560cals. now i have to clean up the stinkin house:rolleyes:

everybody have a great day!

Hi everyone. Glad you all did OK foodwise this past weekend - I sure didn't! Decided not to step on the scale until Friday, which is my official WW weigh in day. Meanwhile, I'm chugging water and continuing to try to get back to regular exercising.

Today I got up (WOOHOO!!!) and did 40 min of yoga since I was feeling kind of stiff. It seems to have helped. I just finished a 30 min brisk walk too. My goal this week is to do yoga, Pilates, or weights in the mornings and walk for cardio. Will try to progress from there.

Did any of you preorder the STS Shock Cardio? It looks interesting to me, but I'm still trying to decide if I want to spend the $.

OK, time to get back to work! TTYL!

Hi girls1

Just a quick Hi! I am still doing STS. I am on the 4th week of Meso 2. I am looking forward to my recovery week. I have been very busy with working more hours and a sick gecko, a puppy who decides play time is at 9pm and only with me, homework with the kids and Easter. I hope things slow down soon. But oh no here comes soccer season!:eek:

Glad to see everyone is still at it with the working out and eating good. I slipped up with my eating at easter but am going back on target.

The bus will be here and someone is barking to get out.
I'll check in again sometime this week.
I like the one thread for the whole week.

Hi challenged ones!

Andrea, Elaine - My eating was bad very very bad over easter. Way way too much chocolate. Gave myself a seriously bad migraine. I could feel the pounds go on my hips butt and thighs!

This weeks challenge is get in some cardio along with the weights and lots of yoga and pilates. I managed yesturday to do the cardio sect of Low impact circuit - tough as I havn't done a decent step workout for eons. Followed that up with some yoga stretches which was very nice.

Andrea - I'll join you on you quest for yoganess and pilates. When I do that stuff regularily I amazed at the difference it can make.

Roxie - I forgot to mention, chalean does the same bloody warmup every workout. gets very tedious, so I often use different warmups from other dvds.

Amelia - Hows the body after your awesome run? i havn't forgotten about the scrabble, I just havn't got on facebook but I will.

Elaine - hi. I go through the "busys" too. I'm also liking the single thread for the week. Its easier to follow when you miss a day or two.

Andrea, yoga makes a HUGE difference for me, and not just in terms of being more limber. I don't really follow the spiritual aspects, but it really is very calming - something I definitely could use these days!

On a different subject - the cardio premix from LIC is one of my favorites! I need to get that on my list. I think I'll try to do some of that stuff next week. I don't want to mess up my brand new yoga/Pilates/weights w/ walking plan already LOL!

Hi Elaine! Take a deep breath and R E L A X... My kids have the same thing with playing w/ me that your puppy has w/ you. DH is simply NOT the same :)

OK, procrastinating...back to work...

I too ordered STS Cardio. Don't know if I will use them all.

Today was 20 minutes of intervals on TM. Really should have done more but just didn't feel like it.

Have a great day.

Jean

Hi all.

Burn circuit 2 today and then my new dvd Reach - WOW!!! Now thats a workout! What type of workout, you ask. I don't know. Pilates, but not, yoga but not, ballet..... kinda, but not. Kari Anderson is the instructor and its surprisingly good.

Im very tired now. Beds looking good.

Morning

Jean-Great job with your interval run! Hey,20 mins is better than no minutes!!!! High fives!

Hey to everybody! Today is Cardio Coach on the treadmill. I had fun with volume 4 yesterday...i think i will do V 5 today,there both about 40-45mins. I will also do power hour abbs and some plank work(since it seems to make my entire core so sore:confused:)

My Challenge this week: NO EASTER CANDY,my kids got alot and im bound and determined to stay out of it...so far so good. Im stronger than that damn candy;). They would have a fit if i threw it away so i can't do that.

bblater gaters:cool:

Hi Girls,

I ordered STS cardio too. Like Jean i don't know if I'll use all of them.

Today was Cardio fusion premix #1.

Gotta run,

Good Morning,

Today is a 30min walk on the TM suppose to be a rest day but I feel I need more cardio. I did get a workout in last nite. I am so glad I don't have easter candy sitting around black jelly beans are my favorite but they didn't sell them this year. Everyone have a good day.

Workout done, im glad too:confused: CC V 5 is longer than 45mins so i only did challenges 1+2 and that was enough,i was pooped after that:confused: I did PH abbs and plank work first;)

bbl

Morning

Today is a dreaded leg workout...:rolleyes: can't stand working my legs. Im not sure what im doing yet,maybe 4DS legs. bbl

Hi to all.

Miss Amelia you are up very early?

Today I Imaxed. Could only get through 8 intervals. Boy have I lost a lot of cardio fitness! And the last two intervals were a struggle.

My mini challenge is going to be for the next wo weeks do a "good" cardio workout every second workout - body allowing. try to get back some of the cardio strength back again. Thats the down side to weight training.

Good Morning,

Tonite is Burn Circuit 2 which is bis, and tris and alot of deadlifts and rows. I did 45min on the TM last nite. Spent from 11:30 last nite until 1am in the ER with youngest DD see has a stomach virus.

Andrea-that is why I want to include more cardio with these workouts. I don't think 2 days is enough even though it is tough stuff.

Amelia-I don't like legs either but with all of chalenes upper body wts she incorporates leg work to.

Everyone have a good day.

Hi everyone. This morning was STS disc 26 which is the plyo legs. Yikes. It's cardio and legs all in one. I thought I would have to modify alot, but was able to do most of the reps. I did have to take some extra rests though. 30 seconds is not a rest, LOL. Had the puke factor kick in after one of the sets (don't remember which one), but just took a little extra rest and was back on to the next set.Burned 450+ calories.

Hope everyone has a great day.

Roxie, hope you DD is ok.

Jean

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.