~#~#Challengers~#04/27 -05/03 ~#~#

Morning girls!

Today is 4DS legs + 40mins on the treadmill doing something? I got my dogwalk in yesterday evening,my goal is to do that in the evenings 4days a week.

Andrea-Your DH is funny! sounds like your liking your new eating program! I checked out the link you gave us last week...which program are you doing? Is it the five day jump start program?

Elaine-Great job on the eating and workouts girlfriend:)!!!!

Andrea H-Congrats on the weightloss,thats fantastic...keep it up and you'll be at your goal in no time!!! Great workouts the past seven days!

Jean-How is your back this morning? I hope its better! Jillian Micheals 30day shred has those mountian climbers in there...:confused: i would rather run at a 10.0 for one minute than endure any of those! (that is if i could run at a 10.0;))

Roxie-Whats on tabs for tonight? Did you stagger your cals yet or are you still giving the current cals some time to work? Im going to give mine until the may 13th before switching things up.(one month) Im going to peek at the scale tommorrow morning.

So i took the dog for a walk yesterday evening, i ran into two neighbors and had some small talk and waved at a couple of neighbors as they passed by in there car. When i got home my DH was pointing his finger and laughing at me...apparently i forgot to zip my pants up after my potty break before walking the dog:eek: im SUCH a ding-bat!

after my workout im going to lay in the sun awhile...im starting to get sunkist:D:)

Hey to anybody i forgot...gotta scoot! BBL

Last edited:
Good Morning,

On tap for tonite is Burn Interval and then Ab Burner. It was great to see everyone posting on here yesterday.

Amelia-that was mean of your DH he shouldn't have laughed. I haven't really decided what to do about the cals yet. FF refigured what I needed she said to eat about 1400 so I am going to try that even though I pretty much do anyway and just make better food choices and see what happens.

Andrea-here is hoping you are seeing results from HHA. I did that one and never saw results but I wasn't eating very well either.

Hi to everyone have a good day.

Roxie-Good luck! counting cals is such a PITA

workout done...burned614 cals. 40mins on the TM(including a 20min HIIT) then i did 4DS legs + core.

TTYL

This morning I did LIC cardio premix only sections 1-3. I then did my own med ball abs WO.

Wow! Amelia, great calorie burn. I love the legs in the 4DS series.There short but tough enough.

Andrea: Is the restart program a supplement program or some sort of diet?

Roxie: When I am being really good I try to stay away from any processed food. Meaning anything packaged. But I do have cheat meal or 2. I know when I do this I lose. It is the sticking to it that I have trouble with. Good Luck!

Jean: I don't know how I will do with M3W3 without a bench rack. I've been eyeing the valor free standing squat rack. I have a troy lite barbell and I am not sure it will fit on a regular bench press rack.

Hi andreaH!

gotta go,

Elaine - The programe is called reset. And its a 5 day programe to kick start you off into your journey of succesful weight loss. But I am HUNGRY!! Not good. Take a look at www.usana.com Its a meal replacement programe, 3 shakes and two snacks per day. You can have an extra snack of vegies or fruit. Bad timing for me, I'm hungry (cold weather and hormone cravings!!)

Didn't do Burn Interval didn't feel like doing another nite of wts so I did Basic Step with set of risers instead, then did ab burner.

Morning!

I peeked at the scale this morning....im down about 3lbs:) I started Burn the fat,feed the muscle 4/13 so thats about a lb a week! Im happy with that! Although i don't trust the scale at all. I wouldn't be suprised if it was back up on 5/13:rolleyes:.

My workout today is 40mins on the TM,probably using a cardio coach! Then i will do 4DS back and biceps! The combination of cardio and weights everyday is really giving me some good results. I can see the results int he mirror! Tom Venuto(Author of BFFM) recommends atleast 40mins of cardio, 5days a week if your goal is fatloss...seems to be working.

ok...bbl to report

Hey to Andrea,AndreaH,Jean,Roxie,Elaine:)

Good Morning,

Didn't get up to workout this morning and I won't be able to tonite. Today is DHs birthday and he is in a town 2hrs away and won't be able to come home tonite so when I get off work I am going to drive out and surprise him. I want to be home by 7 in the morning so I can do today and tomarrows workouts before I leave for Nebraska for the bridal shower.

Amelia-congrats on the wt loss just stick with what you are doing and you will be fine. My body responds better to more cardio but I think Chalean is doing a pretty good job for me.

Quick post for me. I have grocery shopping and DR appoinments.

I did STS 27 bi/tris/sh. I liked this one. It flew by. I had to adjust some of my weights. I must have not eaten my wheaties when I did the 1RM test for the shoulders. My weights were way to lite.

Gotta go,

oh man...i had to really mentally push myself through the last challenge of CCV2 this morning:confused: i was so tired, my eyelids felt so heavy all morning. Then i did 4DS Bicep and Back and because i felt so tired and just kinda 'blah' i did some of stretch max! I burned about 400cals in total. Thats good enough for today!

Im taking a rest day tommorrow...my body needs one desperately.:confused:

Have a great friday...its raining here now. I will BBL!!

Hi everyone, didn't make it here to post yesterday nor did I get a workout in. I've been faithful to the STS weight training but slacking in the cardio category. This morning was Disc 33 which uses 90% of 1 rep max. I have been really pushing myself and upping the weights each week so I really think I am making some strength gains. Now if only my eating were better then this layer of fat might be smaller and then you could actually see the muscle. One more week of weights than its a cardio recovery week at which time I will remeasure and see how I did. I also plan to retake the 1RM and see how I have improved.

No special plans here for the weekend. May Fest, a big festival in Fort Worth was canceled due to a precaution of Swine Flu. Hope everyone has a nice weekend.

Jean

Hi everyone. I did 4DS bootcamp cardio this morning after 10min of yoga to wake up my body. That really seems to make a difference - I've always had trouble keeping up w/ Cathe's warm-ups @ 5:30am - not so much after yoga.

Amelia enjoy your rest day.

Roxie, have fun surprising DH and enjoy that shower!

Jean, we have no closings here - so far only 4 suspected cases in the entire state. Maybe we'll luck out and be largely unaffected.

Hi Andrea, Elaine, and anyone I've missed.

Gotta get back to work. Have a great day everyone!

Its late, I'm just posting to bring this to the front page. I hate it when I have to look for it. Hopefully be back to post for real tomorrow.

Jean it is really late but I'll help you bring it to the front page. I just got home from work and I can not believe the amount of flu testing I was doing. They seem to be testing anyone who feels a bit warm or aching.

Okay off to bed I go.

Happy Saturday everyone. Today was a whopper for me. I took the dogs out for a 1mile jog, put them up and then went out for another 5 by myself. Wy legs are still feeling it.

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.

Jean

Good Evening,

I will return to my workouts tomarrow still need to finish burn circuit 3 and then some stretching.

Morning!

I enjoyed my rest day yesterday & Cheat meal. Had pizza!!! Today is back on track with the calorie counting and i will also do Cardio Coach Volume 5 and some abb work. Were suppose to work in the yards today too...if the rain will stay away!

Dalton birthday is today...he's 4 years old today! I can't believe he's already 4. He's getting to be a little boy:( no longer a toddler:( The good news is he will start pre-K in september and I won't have any kids home during the day:D;). Im debating on having a piece of cake...cake is so high in calories and i don't want to sacrifice any for junk. I may get me a smart one dessert or something?

bbl

Last edited:
Good Morning,

Woke Up with a stomache and a backache must be all the bad foods I have eaten the last 2 days. I will wait to see how I feel later.

Amelia-go ahead and have some cake it is DSs b-day.

Everyone have a good day.

Hey girls, workout done...well,part of it. I finished CC V 5 and my stomach starting hurting towards the end. Maybe i didn't let my breakfast settle long enough before i started? maybe i really pushed my body during the last challenge of CC? Who knows why but i didn't get in the abb work in. I will do it tommorrow...no big deal.

Roxie-I hope you feel better as the day goes along!

Hey to anybody that pops in...bb in the morning:) have a great sunday!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.