Chalean extreme deluxe dvd

marymac

Cathlete
Does anyone have the chalean extreme deluxe dvd. I am debating ordering it and want some feedback first. I am currently 8 mos pregnant and so not able to start the program in full yet. I did do the burn intervals workout and loved it, so I'm wondering if I should order the deluxe dvd. Right now, I am mainly doing circuit workouts, until after the baby is born. Thanks for any input.

Mary

I have the deluxe DVD.
I got it precisely because I liked the two interval/circuit workouts in the Basic set but wanted a bit more variety during the 90 day program.

It has one workout similar to Burn Intervals, one similar to Burn it Up (is that what it's called?) and an ab workout.

They are similar, but for me different enough to be worth it. There are some of the same moves, but some different ones as well, and a different sequencing.

I also did the ab workout. I like Extreme Abs better, but I like this one a bit better than Ab Burner.

HTH!

Ditto, what Kathryn says:D

I'm happy I purchased the bonus dvd. I know it's pricey, but I thought it was worth the money. No regrets:)

I love, love Burn Intervals, I didn't care for Burn it Off, the moves didn't flow or something for me and it was tough on the ol'knees. I guess I'll get through a few more weeks. It's not going anywhere.

Thanks so much!

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.