Cathletic Supporters Week of 10/27

workoutaholic

Cathlete
Ladies, ladies, where are you? He he

I have missed posting with you guys, and I think it has been part of the reason I've fallen off the wagon with eating and exercising (as well as a cold and other stuff). I have lost 4 pounds so far, but now I think I'm gaining it back, and I'm determined not to let that happen. So I'm back, ready to work out, and ready to eat right. I got back on track with eating yesterday and I'm still going strong. My cheat meal day will be Wed., so I will just keep that in mind to make it through the rest of today and tomorrow. Now if I can just make myself work out again. I want to try that get ready for summer rotation again.

What are you ladies up to? Hope you're doing better than I have been!

Nyx

Hi Nyx,
Sorry to hear about the cold! I'm proud of you for getting concerned about your four lbs before it turns into thirty like me! I have been doing OK, trying to stay on the proverbial wagon. I am on day 2 (tomorrow) of Cathe's Jan 08 rotation, we'll see how that goes! I joined Weight Watchers last Thursday, and am really gung ho into that. I had been doing BFFM, and I was doing it exactly with no cheats, and I was not losing any weight. Maybe I gained muscle, but it's under all this fat! :D
Have a great day tomorrow, Boot camp for me,
Cheers,
Lisa

and its a Tuesday

I did RS this morning, no risers, just the first 36 minutes and then did 20 minutes of yoga. I'm back in my higher intensity again. I had taken last week off to let my calves return to normal. And my weight is bouncing like mexican jumping beans. I'm getting serious about my clean eating and went to the grocery store yesterday. I just ordered all of Cathe's intermediate (except the high step) material. I am going to put together a rotation using that. Until it arrives I'm using RS.

Lisa- I think its the zag you need. I always lose weight if I have one higher day and then a lower day in terms of calories. How is that Jan rotation? I've never done the weight watchers thing because I'm too cheap. (or poor lol!)

WOA- I hate it when I gain back a pound I just lost. That is so frustrating. Which raises the old stress level making it that much harder to lose!! Ugh. But, have no fear it will come off so long as you are vigilant. I like to think of the little voices in my head saying its ok one little bite won't hurt or the bed seems to warm, stay in it! are the fat cells fighting for their lives not wanting to be eliminated by sweat or starved by clean eating. The next time you have a thought that you might veer off course ask yourself who wants that you or the fat cells? (That trick doesn't always work but it does work some of the time.)

Hey peeps,

Sugarbean - I really like BFFM, but I am glad you are finding something that works for you better. I have two friends who've had success on weight watchers, and I know you will too!

Rapidbreath - I'm jealous that you have RS, it looks so fun. I like that idea, I will ask myself who is in charge - me or the fat cells. Having an arsenal of things is great when I feel like I just have to eat something with too much sugar in it. I've done well this week, but I don't always do well.

Mon. I did Kelly Coffey-Meyer's Stepboxing 2 (geez that woman does not cue, but I liked it), and yesterday I did Firm Supercharged Sculpting. I haven't been working out for the last few weeks so I'm starting out with workouts that are a little easier. I'm frankly kinda scared to try a Cathe at the moment - just give me a few days though. : )

Nyx

Last edited:
Hi Guys,
I hope all is well. I have a nasty cold that seems to have knocked me on my butt. I lost three lbs at my weigh in though! Thanks for the words of encouragement. We'll keep fighting the fight!
Have a great day tomorrow!
Lisa

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.