Cathletic Supporters Nov. 9

RapidBreath

Cathlete
Flirting with a pound. You know. When you see it flit across the screen of your bathroom scale. And the next day you are up two pounds. Even though you exercised like a fiend and ate clean (except for that ounce of potato chips) and skipped dinner. Piffle. Oh well. Over all down a pound over the course of a week. Thats ok.

Yesterday I did RS (no risers yet.) and I had to adjust my weight on my hrm and discovered that I was not burning as many calories as I used to because my body weight is down. Bummer. Still. Thats ok. I like realism and realism is what I got. About 700 calories on RS and at least two bottles of water which explains why my clothing is soaked and I am (as always) the human sprinkler sending drops of water flying around my step.

I've been enjoying my spinach and chicken salads lately with a little bit of almond slices and a tablespoon of cheese. I need to watch it with the chocolate chips (they are for cooking I swear.) With my latest installment of Cathe dvds I have no excuse and I don't even want to eat dirty (if you will) which is good. I'm going to take advantage of my good mood and head into a weight loss challenge this week. Strict adherence to my dietary goals and movement goals too (adding the yoga/stretch in the evening even when I'm tired.) Planning, preparing and the daily check-in with myself to stay on track is the order for the week. My goal is to lose 6 pounds by the end of the year. That would bring me to a 30 pound loss for the year and I would be really happy with that.

I got as an early x-mas present: C&W, Low Max, Cardio Hits, and LIC. I also need some dumbells and ankle/wrist weights. I'm going to wait for the barbell till my birthday in March :)

Rotation for the coming week:
M Run (2 min jog, 30 sec walk.) about 60 min total
T Low Max (first time ever, lets see how I do.)
W Jump rope, core max, stretch max
T C&W (first time too, I may need to buy some weights)
F 3 mile run
Sa RS

I want to try cardio coach with my runs. It seems like a cool idea. And I have great hills to use. :)

How are the rest of you? I hope you are still out here and not lost in cyber land.

Hello RB,
I'm still out here, glad to hear you are kicking booty with your non-dirty eating:p, and doing a fantastic job with your workouts. I am just running three times/week in preparation for a military fit test next week, than I will get down to business with a Cathe rotation,
Cheers,
Lisa

Rapidbreath, glad you are down a pound. I'm still hovering at around 148 (started almost 153), but I'm determined to get it down some more. Did well for 3 days and then had my cheat/higher calorie day yesterday. Wanted to just have one cheat (mocha and scone), but ended up also having a cupcake later in the day. I am religiously journaling everything, so I will know exactly what I've done and how to tweak it if things aren't improving soon. I' jealous of your Low Max purchase, I really want that one but I bought so many workouts this year that I have to be good a while. I have C&W and LIC, and they are both good.

Lisa, my hubby is in the Air Force. Which branch of the military are you in?

As far as workouts, I am still working the get ready for summer thing, although I didn't do every workout last week. Last night I did Firm Total Body Time Crunch. I did PUB and PLB (different days) last week, and I am still sore in places! You guys should get those if you don't have them. Here's my schedule for the week:

Mon - CTX Upper Body Split (don't have this so will sub something)
Tues - Step Blast (also don't have this)
Wed - B&G, no abs (scared of this :)
Thurs - Body Max 2 double upper body
Fri - 4DS Cardio Power premix
Sat - Step, Jump, & Pump ( also don't have this)

Hello RB and WOA,
I am in the AF too! I am going to have to distill some motivation from you guys, because I am struggling with eating, exercising, etc. I am going out of town next week to DC for a conference, and it is going to be awfully hard to "be good" !

Hi ladies, I did Craze's Butt's & Guts timesaver premix tonight, with several breaks to catch my breath. I just can't understand who can do that whole workout. I really can barely move and that premix was much shorter. Love those firewalkers though.

My eating was bad bad today. Need to get to the grocery store...when I don't have healthy options at home everything goes out of the window.

I did get a nap in today when my son napped. Ever since the time changed he wants to wake up between 5:30 and 5:45 AM every day no matter what time I put him to sleep. It's like that kid has an alarm clock in his head. I know some people wake up even earlier every day to work out...I don't think I could do that. Seeing a 5 on the clock when I wake up just makes me irritable.

Have a good night!

Oh and so far this week I did BM2 upper body (not the double) and a premix from KPC (sub for SB). I have had to rearrange this week's workouts.

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.