Cathletic Supporters Dec. 8

RapidBreath

Cathlete
Its a Monday. One filled with much time spent baking and burning cookies.:rolleyes: Luckily I have one more day to whip up more cookies and do a better job this time. Hee hee.:eek: Our dishwasher died today so I guess I'm elected lol! At least I have my shuffle and podcasts to keep me entertained.

I know post my rotation in different places, I use that as a reminder so I don't get off track. I'm really hoping to lose 3 pounds by Jan. 1. Its the eating. I'm doing well with the wo. I just have to assess my refrigerator in the am before I'm hungry which is hard to do because thats when I'm at my hungriest. Maybe the night before would be the time to figure out the next day's eats.

My rotation:
Su Yoga Today (active rest day)
M Wog. (did it and it was good in spite of the fog/mist.)
T Step Fit (new to me, viewed it yesterday, looks like fun and not too hard.)
W Wog.
T HSCkt. (did this for the first time last week, its a good wo)
F Wog and jump rope.
Sa LM
Su ?

I hope that everyone is well, has a better dishwasher than me and is having a good holiday.

Hi all,

Just a quick note to say hi. I have been sick, caught latest daycare germ. I think I would feel better sooner if I could just get some rest. Ah, I remember rest...

Murph

hugs!

:(I'm so sorry you aren't feeling well! Try getting some citrus (oranges, juice etc.) for the vit c and hot tea with a little ginger helps one feel better too. Just a small amount because a little goes a long way and honey.

Thanks. hope to feel better soon. I think I need to take a day off and just rest. Anyway, have a great weekend.

Murph

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.