Cathe's Newsletter!

DebbieH

Cathlete
Did you all get your Cathe newsletter? Did you see the challenges she's going to have? This looks like a lot of fun! Well, you know what I mean!:D

Read below:

catheChallenges260px.jpg

Cathe's Challenges!

Starts June 20th: We're getting ready to launch the next major phase of the Workout Manager - called Challenges - on Monday, June 20th. Challenges will feature two major sections, including a short term challenge called Cathe's Challenges. Cathe Challenges are usually short and sweet lasting 1 to 15 minutes. These micro challenges are created by me to test your fitness level and for all of us to have some fun. Some challenges will be rep based while others will be time or calorie based. I will always provide a short video with each challenge explaining how to do the challenge. Then just enter your results in the Workout Manager and see how you compare to everyone else (results are updated once every 24 hours). You can even form your own private group and compete among each other. I've selected a very basic pushup challenge to start with to get the ball rolling. So which Cathlete can do the most pushups? - Soon we will know! Pushup Challenge starts June 20th. (Challenges will go live in the Workout Manager) on June 20th).

I just read this tonight, sounds like fun. Alot of you are way more fit than me but I will give it my best effort :)

Exactly!! "Fun" in that sick and twisted, god-this-hurts-but-I'd-still-rather-be-doing-this-than-kiss-Brad-Pitt kind of way.

Yup!

Clare

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.