Cathe's Fans!!!

DebbieH

Cathlete
Sorry, it's taken me so long to get back to you all on the updates of Cathe's Fans. As of our last thread (subject title) "Let's Add Some New Fans!" posted on August 22, we have added six more states (only 9 TO GO!) and five more countries! FYI, the original thread is subject titled: "Hi Everyone" and it was posted on March 20th. if you'd like to go back, do a search and read where all your Cathe fitness friends are from. For all of you out there that I TOTALLY have confused at this point, we started a thread asking for everyone to post where they live so we could see who all Cathe reached in the world. I thought this would be a good time to renew this thread and show how UNITED we all are on the road to fitness!

As of now, we still NEED these states to have ALL states
represented:

DELAWARE
HAWAII
MONTANA
NEW HAMPSHIRE
NORTH DAKOTA
OKLAHOMA
VERMONT
W.VIRGINIA
WYOMING

The countries we have represented ALREADY are:

CANADA
SAUDI ARABIA
SWEDEN
GERMANY
FINLAND
S.KOREA
ITALY
SCOTLAND
AUSTRALIA
ZIMBABWE, AFRICA
NETHERLANDS
JAPAN
ENGLAND

We only need nine more states to complete all THE UNITED STATES! We'd also love to add some more countries, so post, let us know where you live and just say HELLO! As of now, California has jumped way ahead with 15 fans and Ohio & Pennsylvania are tied with 10 fans! The great country of Canada is in the lead with 7 fans. Let's see if we can fill the spots for the last nine states and add some more countries. Also, if you've never posted before, but see your state or country already represented, please jump in to say Hi! NINE-AND-COUNTING!!!!!!!!

I am going to go back and bump both of the OLD threads back to the top if you'd like to scan them. Feel free to say hey to a fellow neighbor!!

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Sep-19-01 AT 10:07PM (Est)[/font][p][font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Sep-19-01 AT 10:01 PM (Est)[/font]

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Sep-19-01 AT 10:00 PM (Est)[/font]

I don't think I replied last time so count me in from Prince Albert, Saskatchewan, Canada. (gateway to the north)

Just out of curiosity my summary for Canada showed 6 of 10 provinces represented.:-wow ( I may be missing a person as my count s/b 8)**I have now added Quebec.**

Ontario - 1
Sask - 2
BC - 2
Nova Scotia -1
Alberta -1
Quebec - 1

We would need to have representation from the following provinces to be Canada wide fans

PEI
New Brunswick
NewFoundland
Manitoba

Hello to all our neighbors south of the border. :)

I'm strivN2Bfit , Paulette

RE: Hi Paulette

Being from La Ronge (which is 150 miles more north than Prince Albert), I am wondering if perhaps that "gateway" thing may now have changed? :)

If you ever think you might want to get together for a coffee sometime, send me an email since I go through or to Prince Albert at least once a month and think it would be really cool to meet you.

Kim (one of the 2 you counted from Saskatchewan I am sure)

Count another from Michigan

I know this may be a lot to ask, but when you have time could you post all states and how many are represented in each?

RE: Another Cathe fan

Jennifer,

Do I feel the fool. Je suis stupide. It's 10 provinces plus NWT and I forgot to mention Quebec. My apologies. :-(

I'm strivN2Bfit , Paulette

CHALK UP ANOTHER FAN FROM WAY DOWN HERE IN THE SOUTH!! NORTH LOUISIANA!!!!!!!! JUST RECEIVED MY 5 VIDEOS!!! WOW!!!! WHAT A WORKOUT!!! LOOKIN' BUFF JACK!!!!!

Hi,

Add another Kentucky fan to the list!

Mitzi from Lexington KY

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.