Catheletes Transitioning to Mid-Life Private Group?

ilovefitness

Cathlete
I am an advanced die-hard Cathelete and have been a long-time lurker on this forum for a while. Cathe is my role model!

As I am transitioning to mid-life, I'd like to know if there's any private venue where Catheltes can interact. In the past, my cousin had joined a few private groups.

For full disclosure, I am a Far Eastern Asian American & have been involved in STEM career-wise. My intention is to connect with the like-minded Catheletes transitioning to mid-life or already in mid-life & beyond.

Please DM. Thanks.

Last edited:
Hi there!! I am a returning Cathlete, from a 15 year hiatus...very long story. I don't know about any private groups but would be interested if you find any.
I am an advanced die-hard Cathelete and have been a long-time lurker on this forum for a while. Cathe is my role model!

As I am transitioning to mid-life, I'd like to know if there's any private venue where Catheltes can interact. In the past, my cousin had joined a few private groups.

For full disclosure, I am a Far Eastern Asian American & have been involved in STEM career-wise. My intention is to connect with the like-minded Catheletes transitioning to mid-life or already in mid-life & beyond.

Please DM. Thanks.

Hi there!! I am a returning Cathlete, from a 15 year hiatus...very long story. I don't know about any private groups but would be interested if you find any.

Hi Elizabeth,

Sadly, I have not gotten any response in regard to my original post. Likewise, if you get a whiff of such a group by any chance, please DM me. Thank you. :)

Well, other than a couple Facebook groups, no. I mean they are nice groups, but quite big and not as private.
I'm attempting to get myself back into fitness, using Cathe of course, after a few years of neglecting my own health.
So if anyone knows of something more private than Facebook, I'd be interested

Well, other than a couple Facebook groups, no. I mean they are nice groups, but quite big and not as private.
I'm attempting to get myself back into fitness, using Cathe of course, after a few years of neglecting my own health.
So if anyone knows of something more private than Facebook, I'd be interested

Ditto. I shared your sentiment. I also participated in some private FB groups before. Looking for other options to build rapport & friendship amongst Cathe fans.

If a group was started, I would be interested. Some FB groups way to large
Agree totally. I dislike receiving 'unsolicited' marketing DMs disguised by initial genuine rapport & friendship, not to mention the emotional outburst, turf war, & drama on occasion as well. :-( I am a die-hard Cathe fan & inspired by Cathe tremendously. My main aspiration is to get acquainted with ladies who share the same inspiration & admiration.

I realize that being a group admin takes a lot of work. Sadly, my hands are tied when it comes to time. Therefore, I am looking for the possibility of finding such a small private group with no ulterior motives.

Should we start something ourselves??

Great idea.

Unfortunately, I've a demanding time schedule. Being a group admin does involve a considerable time in setting up the logistics & later vetting group members.

If someone is more flexible in time & decides to create a private group, I'd totally join in! :)

I'd highly appreciate it, if anyone could keep me in the loop. Thanks.

Last edited:
I think it would be great, I would totally join. I am really not a FB user,just use for some exercise type groups and that is all, so I really don't know a lot about it or use it for anything other than that.

I only use FB mainly to participate in local community neighborhood groups, etc. I am not against a FB private group per se in that regard. That said, Tapatalk is an excellent consideration. :)

I decided to start up a private FB group to document my fitness journey as I transition to midlife & beyond , since I cannot find other alternatives. Thanks to all of you amazing ladies' input!! :)

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.