Cathe Wii Game

Aaroneet

Cathlete
I know that someone has already mentioned this. I had been mulling it over for some time, and it occurred to me how it would work.

I think that it should include step. A Wii Step could be sold either with the game or separately from it. The game would function much like Dance Dance Revolution. There would either be a color-coded system, or, more probably, a written instruction on the left hand corner indicating the move (i.e right foot repeater). You would be scored based on your accuracy. There would be a practice mode where you could develop your skills on the step, a tournament mode where you advance based on your points, or the most difficult, Out-Step Cathe (Step Off). That game would start off with simple choreography, but become as hard as her hardest step workout by the end. If you either rack up more points based on form, etc. than she did at the end of ten minutes, then you win. If Cathe, however, makes a mistake trying to keep up with the choreography, then you automatically win.

The levels would go from Beginner, which could derive its choreography from the likes of Basic Step, to Intermediate, which could derive its choreogaphy from the likes of Step Heat or Low Impact Circuit, to advanced, which could derive its choreography from the Imax series, for example. A tutorial mode would teach you the basic step moves, and how to use the Wii Step. A "Help" menu on the right hand side would describe any move at any time in the game.
You could select your soundtrack from the soundtracks provided in previous workouts. Like on Dance Dance Revolution, you could hear a demo of the song before you select it. Because there are so many songs, however, it might be grouped by workout series, in which case you would hear a demo of a set of songs in order, or only select songs from recent workouts. Gamers would also have the option of turning the music off entirely.

I had more, but figured any more would make it too complex. It might seem a little gimmicky, but I thought it was a good idea.

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.