Cathe Weighted Vest

You obviously missed the Walmart bashing thread;) Hee hee!!! $15 cheaper and you can have them ship it to the store for free. Seems like a pretty good deal compared to other prices.

Thanks Catherine,
I sure did. I was actually at Wal-Mart looking for a medicine ball rack when low and behold I came across the weighted vest.

Saundra

So did they actually have it in the store? I thought it was just gonna be sold online.

Well, did you buy it???

OOH...do tell! I am 1 mile from a Walmart...I can check at my store tomorrow. But, curious if was seen at your actual store!!!!

She said it's at walmart online. So I don't think she saw it in the store.

Any of the items on walmart online will ship to your store for free. I wish some other places did that!! :)

I just need to figure out which walmart "near" me is the least frightening to visit. It's kind of a toss-up. ;)

Giggle...I'll check in the AM! I'll have an answer for ya by 9:AM (Central time)...I gotta get bananas. This darn hurricane Ike has wiped all stores of all foods. Most places are still trying to regain power.... So, stores are just now restocking shelves. I am going on a banana withdrawl! Sigh... I'll keep ya posted!

OMG I didn't think banana withdrawal was possible. And I wouldn't've thought Walmart sold 'nanners. Huh.

Anyway, I don't care for bananas, which was the entire point of my posting again. :p But good for all of you in the rest of the world who do enjoy them-- you outnumber me!!

OMG I didn't think banana withdrawal was possible. And I wouldn't've thought Walmart sold 'nanners. Huh.

Anyway, I don't care for bananas, which was the entire point of my posting again. :p But good for all of you in the rest of the world who do enjoy them-- you outnumber me!!

I eat so many bananas that my husband calls me his little monkey :D:D

Isn't this a riot...this thread goes from vest to Walmart stores....all the way to bananas!

Everything is bigger in Texas (that is our Texan slogan)..so we have super duper large all you can get Wal-mart stores. Groceries, bakery, meat market.....deli shop...you name it, oh yea...and a lovely McDonald's inside Wal-Mart! WE like one stop shopping! Giggle....

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.