Cathe TV - STS Week #8

SNM Videos

Administrator
This week’s show is broken into two segments on YouTube and may be viewed at:

Show #8 - Part A

Show #8 - Part B

Highlights of Show #8 Part A

1. In this week’s show Cathe Recaps the 3rd week of STS mesocycle #2, discs 19,20 and 21. Cathe also briefly discusses the 4th week of Mesocycle #2, discs 22,23,24, which feature shorter but very intense drop sets.
2. Cathe answers the following question from our Cathe TV forum:

“I love STS and cannot believe how fast the program is going and what a different I am seeing in my strength! During many of your workouts, you talk about imagining the muscles you are working while you are executing the movements. I am mostly successful at this until it comes to the one arm row. I am not sure exactly which muscles in my back I should be focused on the most. Are the lats correct for this, or is it more the center of the back? Would you please also highlight the differences between the normal row vs. a horizontal row? Thank you so much! STS Rocks!!”

Even if you’re an experienced lifter you will not want to miss the form pointers Cathe gives for doing One Arm Rows in this show. It just might make you rethink how you’re currently doing One Arm Rows (muscle animation is shown).

3. Cathe demonstrates and explains how you can do your own indoor circuit workout without equipment no matter where you are.

Highlights of Show #8 Part B

4. Since this is a Holiday week and winter is now over, Cathe wanted to take you outside for some fresh air, but the weather didn’t want to cooperate. But not to worry, our aerobics room has plenty of room and Cathe filmed this outdoor Boot Camp Circuit segment inside. If the weather is nice this weekend grab some dixie cups or towels as markers and do something different by having a fun but intense boot camp outdoor circuit.

If you haven't already done so you can subscribe to Cathe TV by clicking on this link: http://www.youtube.com/user/CatheTelevision and then click on the subscribe button you see in the upper left. If there are any questions you would like answered or demonstrated please make your suggestions in our Cathe TV forums.

YAH BABY!!!!! Thank you for Boot Camp Cathe! I now have another chapter for my Sparklettes Boot Camp. The girls will loooooovvvvve it (not!) :p Keep 'em comin'!

Awesome show, Cathe! But I never thought I'd see (or hear ;) ) the day you were short of breath :eek:. I was pretty sure you were absoulely invincible when it came to cardio :p! If those workouts did that to YOU, I think they'd probably kill ME, lol!

Thank you

Hi Cathe

Thanks for the bootcamp ideas. I can't wait to do my HIIT cycles when I'm out walking my dogs over the field. Also the 'mind body connection' on the one arm row was great. It really helped me envisage how to perform that exercise correctly.

Love
Laura
xx

SNM Question re: media format

I can't get 8A or 8B to play on my Blackberry. I get an error message "media being played on unsupported format"-something like that. I can view all the other weeks. Did something change for week 8?

TIA!

Duration of Circuit Training? and Workout Manager

Hi SNM

Love, Love Love the circuit and outside drills. My boys and I will be doing these and they will be so excited! They are 5 and 7.

I was wondering what the target duration was for a circuit session?

My other question was how do we record this in our workout manager?

Thanks
Heather

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.