Cathe Tower on sale for 15% off-- anyone else buy it?

MCunningham

Cathlete
I'm so excited that the tower was 15% off (just until today!!) that I went ahead and bought it!! :)

Anyone else take the plunge? :)

MC

I'd love to buy it but since shipping would be $230.80, I think I'll pass...(I'm on the other side of the planet).

That code for the 15% off is still good...was in the email today...

Boyfriend & I were just talking about it last night...I popped in Kick Max to see how long the blast was & what I might do for my next rotation...and told him it was just to soften him up...he gave me a look...I think he actually likes watching the videos when I review them...long story short, he says "for what?" and I say the push pull tower...(we had talked about some different benches a few weeks ago, I explain what you can use it for, and we both know I need to clean out the basement....:eek: )...I said, you know some girls on the website say "they'll (meaning spouses,etc.) they'll get used to hearing about Cathe every other day, they always do" ...he says with a straight face.... "oh, yeah? How long does that take?" .....hahahahaha...yeah, I cracked up....& on top of that he thinks that's not a bad price either....:D

I like the weighted vest too....hmmmm? decisions, decisions....

I was also going to splurge and get it (especially since I can use it as a barre) but the shipping was the deterrent for me as well. I am hoping it will show up at my local Dunham's. Some people have said they found them at brick and mortar stores...

Carrie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.