Cathe - Thank you!!

Hi Cathe,

I am a relative newbie and usually just a "lurker" around here, but I love your workouts and thank God every day that I found you on FitTV in 06.

My husband and I invested in a Smith Machine for Christmas and I love it. We have different views, however, on reps, weight, etc., needed to achieve goals. I am so excited about the new STS project. My husband is even agreeing to go do it with me. (I might actually win this debate yet!) I just want to thank you for taking the time and the effort for putting this type of product out there. I truly admire you, and I am truly grateful for everything you do. As a self-proclaimed Step junkie, I can honestly say that I am pumped about this new project. There is so much information and, misinformation out there about exercise, diet, training, etc., it will bring at least me, some peace of mind knowing that I have a 12 week rotation that I can utlize 2 - 3 times a year, so, THANK YOU!! Can't wait!

Now, I'm blaming you for too much cardio at the present moment. I'm overly addicted to the workouts on 4DS - I can't stop doing them!! They're too much fun!! :9

Thanks Cathe and Crew!!

Corie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.