Cathe Live workouts individual downloads for sale option??

cokonkel

Cathlete
Hi there! I asked this in the Ask Cathe but thought maybe this was a better place to ask the question. I was wondering if you would ever consider selling the Cathe Live workouts as individual downloads. I vastly prefer owning my workouts and playing them using my external hard drive and media player rather than streaming over the internet. There have been a few times when I saw a Cathe Live workout that looked interesting that I would like to try, but since I don't like streaming my workouts I miss out. You have lots of these workouts uploaded now so I bet that would be an excellent revenue stream for you! ;) Just a thought! :)
Colleen

Hi cokonkel, never say never, but this is not something we're planning on doing at this time. We like keeping Cathe Live exclusive to our streaming network as we see streaming as our future.

I would love a compilation DVD with some favorites or most used. I don’t have Live but they look awesome!

Hi cokonkel, never say never, but this is not something we're planning on doing at this time. We like keeping Cathe Live exclusive to our streaming network as we see streaming as our future.

I understand, but I think it's important to remember not everybody likes streaming. I most definitely understand getting away from dvds, but that's where downloads come in. I LOVE LOVE LOVE downloads! I hate streaming, but the instant gratification of getting my workout right away when I buy a download is absolutely addictive. hehe

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.