Cathe live vs. Gym

ChelePA

Cathlete
Thinking of canceling my gym membership for Cathe live. The one thing I will miss is the cycling class..but all the other classes don't really offer variety. Same thing weekly except one instructor but she mostly teaches at 6 am...and that's never going to happen :) What do you think? Hoping my basement connection is fast enough to stream.

Totally agree with Peg. I belonged to a gym for years, but never did I have the enthusiasm to use the facility as much as I do using Cathe Live. Just think of all the time you will save by not having to travel to and from the gym! Just go down to the basement! I had some sketchiness with the connection, but found that if I used the "lower quality" version, it was better, and once in a while I have to restart my phone, which I guess clears the cache. The choices are amazing.

What ^^^ lisa ^^^ said. Personally, I never utilized the gym equipment because I have always been a group exercise fan. I had a gym membership for the last four years, and I finally canceled it because I wasn't utilizing it... at all. The social aspect of the gym is nice, especially if you're retired and home alone much of the time like me, but there is excellent variety with Cathe LIVE, the cost is reasonable, and you'll have time for other things since you won't be driving back and forth to the gym. Also, with LIVE you have the flexibility of working out on your schedule and not the gym's. For $10, you can sign up for a month to see if you like it before you give up your gym membership. I think it's terrific and hope Cathe continues to produce the LIVE workouts for years to come.

Thanks ladies!! I am a group exerciser so I never used the equipment. Checked my connection in my basement gym and it worked fine. My husband wants to buy me an early Christmas present so I think I am going to go for it. There has been nothing but positive when people talk about Cathe live.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.