Cathe Live Starts This Thursday, May 8th!

SNM Videos

Administrator
new-catheLive500.jpg

Calling All Cathletes…..let me hear your ideas please! I’m so excited to begin filming live classes EVERY Thursday (starting May 8th) from 9:15am to 10:15am ET. If you have any requests for types of classes you would like to see please post in the provided link below. I have many one on one types of workouts I plan to film in addition to the live Thursday classes too. This is going to be SO MUCH FUN!

Here is What You Can Expect:

Cathe Live will feature two totally different types of classes:

1. Group Classes from our Gym

2. Cathe One on One

On May 8th we will launch Cathe Live with a morning group class from our Gym. This class will broadcast live starting at about 9:15 am EST (barring any technical issues), but will also be recorded so that you can watch it whenever you like. This broadcast will feature six cameras and we would like your input in our forums about which camera angles and views you like and don’t like. Since this is a live and real group class from our Gym we are somewhat limited in camera shots and views, but we would like your feedback so that we can make adjustments and improve our live productions. May 8th is only the beginning and over time we will tweak and improve our live gym broadcasts.

Our Cathe One on One classes will be filmed with the home exerciser totally in mind and will probably be more similar in style to many of our videos you’ve purchased from us in the past. Many of these videos will be shot in our filming studio, but sometimes we will use other parts of our Gym or even go outside. Cathe One on One will give us the opportunity to film videos that we would have liked to have made in the past but were passed over for videos that appealed to more people. We will have more about Cathe One on One in another newsletter.

Since we’re just starting with Cathe Live it will take a while to build up our video inventory. We hope to have close to 100 Cathe Live videos on our site that you will be able to access and workout to by this time next year, but for now we start with just one workout and we will add to our inventory every month and almost every week. For now we suggest purchasing our OnDemand package which includes Cathe Live for Free + plus all of our regular video productions. But if you prefer you may just purchase Cathe Live, but understand it will take a while to build up our video inventory to something more significant.

*It will only cost $9.97 per month to subscribe to Cathe Live once we get started, but if you take advantage of our Grand Opening special for our new On Demand network for $19.97 per month you will get Cathe Live for Free! | Subscribe to OnDemand |

Last edited:
Is this morning's Cathe Live video archived and available for those that subscribed? I'm trying to figure out how to access it but can't find it. Thanks!

Recorded Live Class

Yes, all of the classes are recorded. It takes a few hours after the live class ends before you will be able to access the recorded video. Today's class should be available now.

Thank you!!

Thank you!! I was able to view it from my computer and the workout looked GREAT (but unfortunately I am not able to view it on my iPhone while in my workout area - the basement, which I was hoping to be able to stream from to my TV, but I'm going to play around with things and try to figure it out tonight so I can do yesterday's bootcamp class). Thank you so much Cathe and crew!!!! Another awesome workout from my absolute favorite instructor! Love you guys.

Preview of Live Classes?

Hello,

Are you planning to add previews of the live classes? It would be of great help to decide before signing up for Cathe Live.

AWESOME first class!!

I just got to do my first Cathe Live class and I have to say it was awesome!!! I loved everything about it. I loved that unlike on most of the dvd's, Cathe, you were a hot mess by the end just like me!! :p No makeup, no great hair, just sweaty and thirsty :) I have always dreamed of getting to take a live Cathe class and I really felt like I was right there in the gym with you. Taping a live class is your best idea yet! Camera angles were great and I loved getting to see all those other ladies sweating it out with you. I can't wait til the next class! And the best part...I burned almost 500 calories with this Boot Camp class! Thank you so much for another awesome workout!

Chromecast Works Great

Glad to hear. Chromecast is one of the cheapest and easiest solutions to stream from your phone or computer to your TV.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.