Cathe Live Rocks!

cwild

I just wanted to say a quick thank you to Cathe and crew for such a fabulous product. I absolutely love doing Cathe Live workouts. The energy of the entire studio is amazing. I find myself smiling throughout the workouts (and gasping for air) ;). The quality on the Roku is also great. Thank you for always thinking of new ways to keep us engaged and motivated.

Cathe Live is hands down the most engaging at-home workout I've ever experienced. Fitness videos generally don't hold my attention long enough to be a worthwhile purchase (Cathe's were the only ones I ever really liked).

And then I found Cathe Live... whoa, game changer! LOVE Cathe Live!
Thank you, Cathe!

I guess that's what I meant :) - the past Live eps or Live Streaming, has such a different feeling - it's much easier for me to create momentum and continue with it b/c I don't get bored.

So cool you do it live from the UK! I've never been able to try Live in real time since I work, some day though!

I just wanted to say a quick thank you to Cathe and crew for such a fabulous product. I absolutely love doing Cathe Live workouts. The energy of the entire studio is amazing. I find myself smiling throughout the workouts (and gasping for air) ;). The quality on the Roku is also great. Thank you for always thinking of new ways to keep us engaged and motivated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HANDS-DOWN!!! No boredom factor and always so much enthusiasm and energy in the class with great music! I enjoy seeing the familiar faces every Thursday. I’m wondering if Cathe alone comes up with the weekly class ideas or if it’s a group collaboration? Just curious. I’m always anxious to see what’s being offered when she posts Wednesday nights!! I hope these are offered forever!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm so jealous. I wish I could do the live workouts. My only hope is when we move to our new house(in about two weeks)I can get U-verse and be able to try the 7Day Free trial......I hope it works!!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.