Cathe Live on Roku?

Kathy G

Cathlete
Hi,
I was wondering if Cathe Live would be available on Roku in the near future. I remember a post that said after the Workout Blender was complete and I'm not sure if that's done yet?

It would be so much more convenient to access it on Roku.

Thanks!
Kathy

It's on the list, but until we finish our work on the Workout Blender we can not say when we will be able to start and to do this.

In the May 2nd newsletter it sounds like the workout blender has been completed, is there any update on getting Cathe live on Roku? I am waiting to join until that happens so I can do the workouts.

Thank you for your time :)

In the May 2nd newsletter it sounds like the workout blender has been completed, is there any update on getting Cathe live on Roku? I am waiting to join until that happens so I can do the workouts.

Thank you for your time :)

Not sure where you go that from. The Workout Blender still has several more phases of development to go.The next update hopefully will be released tonight, but that still leaves two more phases to go. Once these two remaining phases are done we will then revisit Roku and Cathe Live as well as make some other needed improvements.

My apologies I was going back to the May 8th email you all sent out. I did not realize there were other phases that needed to be completed.

Thank you for your time

I think that was probably when we first released the WB. We still have to add premixes and release our mobile app before we can say we're done with our initial plans for the WB. I would say were about 70% done now.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.