Cathe Live Not Working?

fitnation

Cathlete
I tried to do today's Cathe Live workout at 9:30am with Cathe but I could not get it to load on any of my devices (iPad, phone, laptop, desktop). I even tried different browsers.

Hi fitnation, today's live broadcast didn't go out. We're not exactly sure what happened, but we think we just forgot to check the go-live box on our end. We should have the recorded video up shortly.

Hi fitnation, today's live broadcast didn't go out. We're not exactly sure what happened, but we think we just forgot to check the go-live box on our end. We should have the recorded video up shortly.
Thanks for the reply. I was able to do the recorded version and I loved it.

Hi, I am brand new to Live, I just subbed this past week. I don't see the newest PHA live from 9/17/20. I view on my Amazon fire tv app. Am I doing something wrong or is this a glitch? TIA Jody

ETA, I logged out of the app and logged back in and the latest episode appeared. Will I always need to log in and out to get new content?

Last edited:
Hi Faithnveggies, Amazons Firestick relies heavily on caching so I believe you will normally have to either log off and back on or clear cache to see our latest uploads.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.