Cathe Live Favorites

labnick

Cathlete
SNM...was wondering as time goes on and there are a ton of Live Videos will there be a way that I will be able to tag certain ones as favorites and keep all my favorites together for easy access? I love all the Live so far but do have some favorites. :D

We will have a completely different interface fairly soon for Cathe Live that will allow you to more easily search and find Cathe Live videos. Not planning on favorites with the next release, but it's a good idea that we will have to look at.

I was wondering where I can buy the live classes as a DVD ? I was reading on the news letter that they can be put on a DVD and shipped to us if we see some we would like to purchase? I'd love to buy a few of them!

Cathe Live Streaming Videos

I'm not sure where you read that? Cathe Live videos are only available on our streaming channel. We don't have any plans to release them on DVD.

Oh I may have misread that. I thought that was what it was saying in the newsletter on Monday but was not sure. Thought I'd ask to make it clear thanks

SNM...was wondering as time goes on and there are a ton of Live Videos will there be a way that I will be able to tag certain ones as favorites and keep all my favorites together for easy access? I love all the Live so far but do have some favorites. :D

I've started writing down the dates and the types of workouts and equipment needed in a notebook for me. Now that there are more videos, it's easier for me to look up in my notebook and find which one I want to do. It also gives me a chance to make my own notes about each workout, any modifications I need to make during the workout, and the MET values for me to put into the workout manager. This seems to be working well for me so far. Maybe something like this would work for you or anybody else.

Kim

I'm glad somebody posted this, because I've been thinking the same thing. Once there are 100s of workouts in there (or even more than 50) it's going to become impossible for us to differentiate them, plus scrolling through the list of videos 5or6 at a time won't be very efficient. I'd love either for them to be categorized by date and type (e.g., step, boxing, metsbolic, low impact, etc.) and also for me to be able to rate them (for myself) and make notes that I can refer to late (e.g., don't do this one unless you've eaten your Wheaties, or you can go 5lb heavier than Cathe) , etc. Without this, Cathe Live will become unwieldy in a relatively short period of time. I'm loving it and want to continue to love it for a long time, but if some sort of naming convention isn't implemented and I can't organize them for myself in some way, I can see subscribers giving up on frustration. Even keeping a notebook, while a great idea, will only work short term...who,wants to flip though, say, 75 pages of notes to find the workout they're looking for? Or you can keep an online database you create for yourself, but who has the time for that? It's just easier to grab a DVD. I hope The Cathe Live folks are thinking about this. If not, please start thinking about this. I know from conversations with other Cathlete that I'm not the only one who's concerned about this. Thanks!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.