Cathe Live Class - May 22, 2014

SNM Videos

Administrator
If you missed the live stream of today's Cathe Live Class (May 22, 2014) you can now view both the high and low quality recorded videos of "All About Legs" as long as you're a subscriber to either Cathe Live or Cathe OnDemand.

This was our third Cathe Live broadcast and we hope you're enjoying the classes!

To subscribe to Cathe Live or our OnDemand channel go to: | Subscribe |

Last edited:
This was my favorite Cathe Live class to date!! Loved the music, the moves, and the vibe. I look forward to Thursdays every week for my workout surprise, ha ha!

I also want to thank the girls who are brave enough to be on camera with Cathe - I appreciate so much seeing them every week, sweatin it out with me. Everyone is so inspiring! :)

I really enjoyed this class also. Loved that it had so much variety. Weights, plyo, fire walkers, disc, barre and ball work!

Hi

Loved the class. I'm in the uk and do it on a Friday and I love it. Could you do an upper body focused one, one week.

Thanks
Laura

Live Cycle Broadcasts

Yes, there will be a wide variety of classes we will broadcast including cycle classes. Anything Cathe teaches will eventually make it to one of our live broadcasts. We even have plans to broadcast one of Cathe's senior fitness classes in which the ages of the participants range from 55 to well over 90. Truly one on the best senior classes in the country and a great reminder that fitness is for people of all ages.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.